Tol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where's that copypasta from? I know it was EdudittA or whoever you spell their name but where can I find the og post?
    Nfe round 4 im GMT, when would you like to play
    Jett
    Jett
    Guess we can try weekends. On Saturday, I should be on around 11 my time if that's fine with you
    Jett
    Jett
    11 in the evening that is
    Jett
    Jett
    yo I'll try come on later today, only saw your messages now cause im afk on ps p much
    When do you wanna play for BST? Sometime Saturday is preferable for me. GMT - 7.
    maki
    maki
    Can you play at like 9 A.M for me or 12 in the afternoon?
    Tol
    Tol
    take the dub
    maki
    maki
    Oh, thanks. Really wanted to play you and try out these new teams I had. :blobpensive:
    when you wanna play bst I'm -7 or smth
    Tol
    Tol
    bruh I’m est so like whenevers good for you
    Waylaid
    Waylaid
    I can play at like 10:30 your time tonight prob
    1v1 ssnl, im free everyday from 5:30pm to 7:30pm and from 9 pm till midnight gmt+1, pick a day
    Tom842
    Tom842
    actually im gmt+2 starting tomorrow rip
    Tol
    Tol
    take the win, I'm dropping
    UOP overrated
    UC and DEG outdated
    long have we waited
    #Theheheheheheheheheheheh activated
    Good Morning (since its probably around 4 AM for you rn), Tr1v1a, when can you play?
    Tol
    Tol
    God I’m sorry
    This weekend has been unexpectedly hard for me
    Fleeting Memories
    Fleeting Memories
    Im not free on Monday, so unless you can play at reasonable times today or tmrw its kinda hard for me
    Fleeting Memories
    Fleeting Memories
    Oh, and I cant do a few hours before Tuesday deadline as I have stuff that eve as well. I know, Im a busy man
    1v1 SSNL i'm gmt +2
    i could play more or less all my afternoons, anyway tell me when you could play that we agree for playing
    Close
    Close
    We had scheduled for Wednesday, but I had an unexpected commitment (I warned him anyway) and I could not play. If there is no extension, give it the win because I missed the schedule on Wednesday
    The Official Glyx
    We have an extension coming for lancer v drud, and I'm gonna max it out to 3 days (the highest I can make an extension without breaking rules).
    Was gonna wait for lancer to post before announcing it, but might as well just do it :L
    Hopefully you guys can get finished by then!
    Tol
    Tol
    Yeet thanks glyx
    Close I’m gud all weekend post times that you can make it
    Im from GMT + 5:30. Free from 3pm to 10pm my time everyday. When can we play for the 1v1 ssnl? My ps name is arsenal
    Tol
    Tol
    Hooo boy that’s a really bad timezone
    Tol
    Tol
    I’m gmt -4, ps name is Theheheheh in the battledome and 1v1 rooms, and I can play really from 8 to 8
    Im a ditto, I will copy all your stats and moves. If you dont post this on 10 different walls, I will become you.
    Tol
    Tol
    Well guess what I can mega evolve
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…