Kyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play sm global
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Play next week, I have midterms for the next few days. Contact on discord if u want, it'll be easier Kyotoshi!#5348
    I'm gmt-5, when do you want to play for LGPE?
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I'm same. Will be available for the next few hours today or over the weekend
    Meri Berry
    Meri Berry
    would prefer over the weekend, which day works better for you?
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Saturday is fine for me. If you have discord, add me and we can communicate there Kyotoshi!#5348
    GMT+1 LGPE ou tour , when ? I am free during afternoons 3pm-11pm weekdays , 8am-11pm saturday and Sunday, lmk when works best for you!
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I'd like to play this weekend if possible. Lets use discord for ease of scheduling (Kyotoshi!#5348)
    Yo just pinging you to make sure you got the notification that you got a sub to play against in the money tour, the thing kinda bugged out when I was posting it so I wanna make sure you know you have a new game.
    Kyo
    Kyo
    aauha has not been on since last Sunday. I won’t be available after Thursday night because I’m leaving for a ski trip so if they don’t respond by then, requesting activity in advance
    Hi natdex tournament. When can you play? I'm gmt +1
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I’m EST. Can play today in a few hours if you want. Sunday/Monday are also good for me
    Broken Promises;
    Broken Promises;
    Dude my pc has malfunctions, take the win
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Ok sorry to hear that
    Yo when play lgpe ou for roa Olympics I am gmt-5. Trrw and Sunday does not work for me.
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Are we on for friday then? Any time 1pm EST or later is fine for me
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yeah thats what i figured after what happened earlier. I think we on the same page now so see you friday 1pm gmt-5. Sorry for the trouble.
    Kyo
    Kyo
    It's good as long as we got it cleared up now
    When do you want to play for ROA Olympics? I got uni so weekends are the best for me. GMT-7.
    DC
    DC
    Sat 2 pm my time, 5 pm your time?
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Yes lets do that
    DC
    DC
    sup, Im on early if you want to just get this done quick. On as "Dreamcatcher UwU" in LC room.
    hey we're paired for sm ssnl, what times are you available? I'm -4 and I'm free throughout most of the afternoon-evening hours
    temp
    temp
    wanna try for saturday 7pm est?
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I will be working Saturday so if we could play later at 8 or so that would be preferred
    temp
    temp
    that works for me!
    can you play next week on saturday or sunday for ou ssnl ? i'm gmt+2
    Jaajgko
    Jaajgko
    I can play until 11 PM gmt+2, if you aren't available until then, we can ask for an extension, but I'll only be able to play late at like 10 pm on monday, thursday and wednesday
    Kyo
    Kyo
    So does 3pm EST still work for you or...?
    Jaajgko
    Jaajgko
    OH mb, I did a mistake in the time zone conversion. it still works for me yeah
    SM Global, when play? GMT+2 here, feel free to add me on discord in case (lord amir#9344)
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I'm EST, Friday Saturday Sunday are good
    Amir
    what's your account?
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I'll add you on discord
    SM Global, when play? GMT+2 here, feel free to add me on discord in case of (lotus juice#7691)
    Kyo
    Kyo
    EST, weekend is best for me
    Cicada
    Cicada
    fine by me
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Added you on discord
    ss ou spring seasonal r10, I'm gmt+2 and flexible. contact me on discord for faster responses quaze#2838
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I’m EST. This is unfortunately my finals week so it’ll have to be Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
    Hey dude we play for the Stour your, I’m -4. Monday and Friday next week would be best for me are you available those days?
    apesh!t
    Ok are you on a different username? I searched yours and it said offline. But yeah I will be on soon as I’m home tonight around 11:30. Sorry for the confusion
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I mentioned my sd is perc 30. Did you search for that acc? I dont rly use my main
    apesh!t
    Ah ok I did not notice that message
    natdex ssnl, how's 2pm CST tomorrow work for you?
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Sure
    Avery
    i'm on Sevelon, chall whenever or join room to schedule a different time if u need
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I was just taking my dog out for a walk. I’ll get on now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…