Mishlef
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for UMPL? I'm Central time for scheduling - I prefer weekends, but can do early mornings or afternoons / evenings during the week if that works better for you.
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    I was about to ask you the same thing lol uh how about like 2pm my time which is like 1pm for you
    Itchy
    Itchy
    That could be fine, but I might be a little late depending on when I eat lunch - could we do 30 minutes later?
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    Ye that’s fine
    So I guess we have to play for 1v1 pl. I am gtm+1 and I would like to play at weekend or in case you can’t I can also play at Friday afternoon or night. Just tell me when would you like to play.
    hey, we’re playing for 1V1PL week4! I’m GMT+1 and I’d rather play during the weekend as I should be free all day. Lemme know which day/what time works for you
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    Weekend works good Im est idk how my weekend is going to pan out so I’ll lyk as the weekend gets closet
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    ok, sounds good
    Hey wanna play SM Cup at noon PST on saturday?
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    Can we play a little earlier on Saturday, I’d prefer to play at like noon my time or like 1 pm or even like 1:30 at the latest cause I’m most likely doing stuff later on Saturday
    Kardistry King
    Kardistry King
    Can sunday noon my time work? Also what time are you?
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    I’m est and I can maybe do Sunday at 4 my time not 3 (which is noon your time) though like I said I would prefer earlier and very much not playing two games at basically the same time
    Hiya, we're up for SSNL. I'm IST (GMT+5:30) and free most of the afternoon and evening; when do you wanna do this?
    PartMan
    PartMan
    (I might be on an alt; if you can't see me there, try PMing PartMan)
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    I might be like 15 minutes late I’m not sure but I’m still trying to make the time just wanted to let you know
    PartMan
    PartMan
    No worries.
    When would you like to play for the roa 1v1 your? I’m EST and I’m open pretty much every day Aside from Sunday and most likely Wednesday. Most other days I can make most times work (10-10 are probably best times, maybe a little later if you need) If you could, tomorrow or Monday would be the best days for me because there’s the least chance something will come up last minute and we’ll have to reschedule.
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    Monday would probably work best and I am also available all day, and if something comes up I’ll let you know. EST and my PS account is Mishlef same as my smogon. If I’m picking a time how does 3 sound but I can do early or later since I’m available all day on Monday as far as I’m aware
    UwU, Mishlef. It occurs to me that both of us are in the same bracket for the 1v1 RoA Spotlight Tournament. As such, I have an obligation to conduct an action labeled "scheduling," where I must figure out a time both of us are able to participate and compete in the activity.
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    Hello oh great and esteemed Eriey I am in the Timezone known as East which is 4 hours behind the Greenwich Mean Time (I think). I will be available most days and can fix my schedule around the games if necessary. Would you like to play the games either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow at around 2 my time which should be 5 your time (I sick with time zones just saying)
    Eriey
    Eriey
    Well, -7 is less than -4, which means I am 3 hours behind you. Therefore, your 2 would be my 11. I accept your proposal for playing tomorrow at 2 PM GMT-4.
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    This is why I hate timezones and my username is the same on PS as in Smogon
    hey bro could we play today i'm super busy the rest of the week, free all day today tho gmt-4
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    No problem, I’ll try to get to a computer by like 1 or 2 my time (EST)
    SiceXV
    aight thanks see you then
    We play for seeded tour. I can do anytime except wednesday. I'm pst (gmt-7) and I'm awake from 9 am my time to 9pm my time
    XinosXinos
    XinosXinos
    That works, see you then
    XinosXinos
    XinosXinos
    BTW my Showdown Username is Yech, is yours Mishlef or do you go by a different username on Showdown too?
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    Mine is also mishlef and I didn’t know you were yech, I’ve heard many things about you now I’m even more excited to play
    we play for 1v1 seasonal, my timezone is
    Search Results
    Local Time

Eastern Daylight Time
    or (GMT-4) , I can play during the week but not on the weekends
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    I’m also est I forgot to say, so it hopefully isn’t an issue, which day would you like
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    Sorry EDT I meant to say (I think), idk if this helps but it is 11:42 when I wrote this so it should be the same time zone
    Sanshokuinsumireko
    Sanshokuinsumireko
    let's ah do it wedn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…