temp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, dpp gc, im gmt+8. when are u available to play?
    temp
    temp
    wanna play now? im on smogtours as tempering
    gorex
    gorex
    erm, gimme 10 mins? doing smth rn but will be free by then
    DPP tour im -5 when would you like to play?
    temp
    temp
    im also -4, wanna play now? im on smogtours as tempering

if now doesn't work then I'm available pretty much any day during evening hours
    Hockey1
    Hockey1
    ok
    Hello! We play for OU Stour tour. I am GMT+2, and p flexible. When do you want to play?
    temp
    temp
    kk, no problem. does wednesday sound nice in that case?
    Xizaaa
    Xizaaa
    Sry but I m gonna John xd I don't like playing before Friday evening /Saturday haha. I assume you are avaible next week end?
    temp
    temp
    Yea that's all good with me!
    lmk when you done building or whatever so we can play
    temp
    temp
    i got my team ready if u wanna play now :o
    Nakeeb
    Nakeeb
    :o i got my team too but im not ready ill just hyu
    Heya temp :]
    we're matched this week for multi format
    temp
    temp
    yeah that's what i was thinking when i saw the challonge. when do u wanna play? im gmt-4
    Axelsior
    Axelsior
    Im gmt +5 30, online in the evenings here. You lock a tier first?
    whats up wanna play today for ost
    temp
    temp
    ya i can play today. if u want i can play now (i'm on main as outm exo). if now doesnt work, can you do 5pm est?
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    yep see you at 5 pm
    temp
    temp
    oh and btw i'll be on my main account tempering (im just in the tournaments room)
    ss ou +1, saturday works for you?
    temp
    temp
    ya saturday works fine for me, how does 7/8pm your time sound?
    Denial
    Denial
    perfect
    Hi can you do today at about 4:10 P.M. my time or so?
    temp
    temp
    Yeah, I'm tempering on PS
    UU Alpha tour, when do you want to play? GMT -5, please list your available times.
    Jade
    Jade
    That works for me.
    Jade
    Jade
    I’m on mobile and I don’t have much time to write this, but is it possible that we can re-schedule? I have something irl coming up soon and I won’t get a chance to play at 7 like we agreed on. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    temp
    temp
    Yeah a re-schedule is fine by me. lmk what time will be best for you
    hey can u increase the font size of ur latest ou vr post man i cant read it at all
    temp
    temp
    i updated it w a bigger font thx for letting me know
    Hey bro, where do you get that spreadsheet you use in MFA?
    temp
    temp
    I made it using the Insert table option next to the List. ^^
    DemonicRex
    DemonicRex
    Thanks dude!
    Hey, how do I get those mini sprites in your signature?
    temp
    temp
    I look up the Bulbapedia page for that Pokemon, click "Images on the Bulbapedia Archives" under the Pokemon's picture, and then you should be able to find those mini sprites.
    TheJ3estPenguin
    TheJ3estPenguin
    alright, thanks
    Hey, friend. I really appreciated that team rate you left me awhile ago. You should rate some of my other teams as well. Also, we should team-build together. I have a lot of really good high ladder teams I've made lately that I can show you!
    -Alex Amaterasu (Deschutes)
    Oh, and I'd love to mention that I also love this team because it's also a perfect image of the mathematics behind the source of skill behind team construction, aesthetically. It's very aesthetically beautiful and truly innovative which is why I'm proud of it. It's truly definitely an innovative and perfect image of the mathematics and relations of team building. Definitely proud of this team build.
    I actually posted a fully built team with that core build so please comment on it, cus I could truly use rates and wisdom on the team. It's truly an innovative build on the team. And please feel free to comment on the mathematical summaries of the build of the team because I really also love discussing the mathematics of pokemon.
    -Deschutes
    Entei for the standardly used Tapu Bolo and Lilligant for waters like m-swampert which is a popular core sidekick to bolo. Lilli as well for synergy with Entei. What do you believe would go well with Entei and Lilligant as offensive synergy for beating the current balanced meta?
    -Deschutes
    Awesome team rates man. Thanks for the suggestion of hoopa and exca. That's really great in the offensive meta. Wanna discuss more meta for innovations to battle off the current standard to develop the meta? Cus it's a little boring right now. I'm very familiar with making innovative sets. And love discussing them with good team builders. Seems to me like Band will-O Entei be really good right now with Lilligant.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…