Wanka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're paired for mpl, gmt -5738928374654738.2, when're you free? I'm only available at midnight my time for about 20m, sorry haha work schedule is tight
    Wanka
    Wanka
    wow you’re manager must be an idiot
    Hi again we're paired for uu classic when would you like to play?
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Lol hey, ngl I don’t think I’m gunna get around to this, mind asking for a sub?
    Pyroshi
    Pyroshi
    Not sure if it is possible. Maybe ask the tournament host
    Hi we play for MPL. GMT+9 and can play 10pm~1am on weekdays, and 6pm~1am on Sunday. Would like to get this done on a weekday if possible but lmk what works for you. Could potentially be available on Saturday too but not certain yet.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    No problem at all. Is 11pm my time okay? I believe its 10am your time
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Soz, yeah that’s works
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm online now as Snow Jiniri
    MPL, when do you wanna play? gmt -5, friday/saturday evening work best for me
    SirSkit
    SirSkit
    Also, friday night is bad for me now, saturday/sunday are good though
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Bleh soz been busy w work. I can do anytime Sunday tbh. I do work on saturdays though. If u need a specific time on Sunday lmk I should be good for it.
    SirSkit
    SirSkit
    Aiming for 7 PM CDT today if that works for you
    UU Open when would you like to play ? I'm GMT+2
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Ugh sorry I completely forgot. I can do the same time next Sunday or Monday or whatever u want since I missed. Soz again :/
    Pyroshi
    Pyroshi
    np yes sunday at the same is good
    Pyroshi
    Pyroshi
    hi i'm on main serv if you want to play now my account name is the same as here
    Hiya,

We play trio tour (oras uu, bo1). When do you wanna play? I'm gmt-4 and can play after 5pm most weekdays, almost all day Friday, and most of the day weekends except 5-8pm.
    Wanka
    Wanka
    I get of work on Friday at 6:30 same timzone. Would it be cool if I messaged after to play. Also omg again
    pokemonisfun
    Okay! Or if you want we can play rn - no pressure if you don't want to though
    HI I'm participating in mono tour
    I hv played a lot of tours so u can try me and i won't cost much lol
    Hope u see this and take a decision
    hey wasup bro we play for the oras uu tour when would you like to play
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Wait what, I haven’t played pif yet
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    loool, well you can play both of us since this is not an elimination tour (?)
    Hey wanka
    I'm available today but after today I can only play between 12pm-6pm CST
    Lmk when you want to play for multigens bo3
    Wanka
    Wanka
    I could do anytime within that time slot tbh today or over the next couple days. Ya, we could go today if u want or whatever day, don’t rlly mind.
    Days for Dabs
    K I'm getting on sd just hit me up
    Days for Dabs
    Sorry that was vague let's play today
    Sup. When fite? Tuesday/Thurs I can only play after 5PM EST but other than that I'm pretty much free all week. Lmk.
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Let's schedule for Friday at around 6 then? Can fall back to the weekend if needed.
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Sounds g
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    I should be free any time starting now in case you're around earlier than 6. I'll be online Showdown on Manipulative.
    paired for uu team , im gmt+5:30 and would prefer to play on the weekend, lmk what works for you
    We play for mono ssnls, gmt -5, when do you wanna play? I can only play Sunday night at 11:00
    we play for mono generations, im cst and available most days between 7pm and 12am, and all day long on sundays
    we play for intro to ss tour, i can play after wednesday since i want to build and im pmuch free all week after that. lmk what works best. im free after 6pm est on weekdays and all day weekends.
    teamtour mono
    Hey i'm gmt+1. I could be available 1Pm to 11Pm except lunch time 6to7pm if we schedule a precise time.
    i can play all day
    choose in my avaibilities and tell me when you want to do the match
    Wanka
    Wanka
    On Saturday if you can too
    Bouki
    Bouki
    Yeah saturday 5pm gmt+1 seems good
    Bouki
    Bouki
    Man, i'm waiting for you.
    just pm me if you can for a reschedule today.
    Btw i won"t be online sunday after 4pm gmt+1.
    Weekend for SWSH Welcome tour, im gmt +5.5 or IST. prefer my nighttime, your morning.
    Wanka
    Wanka
    does either weekend day work? Timeframe is fine for me ye.
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Sunday my morning your nighttime is actually best if that works. Lmk
    Floss
    Floss
    yea thats cool, a specific time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…