Shoot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heya, I'm one of your opponents for the DLWC. I'm busy moving house this weekend so would you be good battling some time next week? I will get a schedule for you come Sunday/Monday of when I'm available
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Hello, no problem. I'm gmt -3 and free my nights weekdays and mornings weekends. Let me know a day/time next week.
    Deranged_Lime
    Deranged_Lime
    No worries, will get back to you then
    Oras championship when can we play
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Hello, i'm gmt -3 and available my nights. 7pm-0h during weekdays (except this thursday). Weekend i'm available in my mornings 10am-1pm.
    adv ou winter seasonal. GMT-5 I am free everyday after 5pm
    Cbass97
    Cbass97
    I'm online, can you please accept my challenge
    Cbass97
    Cbass97
    Hey I'm going to have to call act on this. I've been waiting for almost an hour now and I got to get ready to go soon. I know you've had some life events but the deadline is today and you've been unable to get a time scheduled with me. I said today at 9am, you asked if I was online and I was, I tried challenging you and you didn't respond. idk what else to do.
    Shoot
    Shoot
    It's totally fair. A lot of things happened and can't play, so the victory is yours.
    bw ssnl -5, im free 4-8 my time on the weekdays
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Hello, any chance to play 8:30 in ur time weekdays? 8pm i'm arriving in home of my job
    awyp
    awyp
    Works, can you do 830 my time on Thursday ?
    Shoot
    Shoot
    works, cya
    Hello, when are you able to play for OST? I'm GMT+5, free from 8PM to 11PM on weekdays and all day on weekends.
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Hi, can u play this wednesday 9 pm ur time?
    Art and Em
    Art and Em
    Sure
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Hello! I know i'm a bit earlier, but I'm on as Shooot in main, feel free to chall.
    BW GC, when play? I can do whenever you would like really as am free on all days, GMT 0
    SM global, when? Im gmt+1, how about saturday morning?
    Shoot
    Shoot
    hello, can we do it after st today morning?
    mj
    mj
    sure
    mj
    mj
    You werent around at all, whats your availability?
    Hi, SM global, free most of time my evening+1 except saturday and sunday.
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Can we do it monday? evening +1 like 5 pm?
    Rubyblood
    Rubyblood
    No Its a bit early , I can after 7pm +1
    Rubyblood
    Rubyblood
    can you play today? you're offline since saturday uh
    UU Open. GMT-4. Prefer playing Thursday or Friday during my afternoon (noon - 4pm). Weekend is hard, but lmk if these times work or not and I can see what I can do if not
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Oh, hello. This Friday 3 pm ur time works well for me, what do u think?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    should be fine
    Shoot
    Shoot
    nice, scheduled then :]
    ORAS GC im gmt -7, usually available at most times, add me on discord if you want to schedule easier. gambit#6682
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Added you! Let's schedule there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…