Notater
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, when do you want to play chess?
    Notater
    Notater
    I'll be off from 11am-12PM your time but then be back, also will be good for 10am-11am tomorrow your time.
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    Okay I didn't make that time because you didn't reply or give me any sort of heads up, so I legit went for a run after 15 minutes.

No worries, so if youre back today ping me here or on lichess. I will be free most of this afternoon up until 5pm.
    Notater
    Notater
    I'm here again lol. thelinearcurve I don't think this is necessary but better safe than sorry, hopefully this actually works. If not, 10-11 AM tomorrow your time work.
    heyo chess tour -5, any day around 4-7pm works best but flexible lmk
    Notater
    Notater
    I'll try to make a later time too, I'm inconsistent; sorry. Can you repost your lichess name? Something came up, again sorry for everything
    Notater
    Notater
    tfw double post by mistake
    Chaitanya
    Chaitanya
    lichess name is Chaitsmogon, im free basically whenever today
    Chess tour, gmt +1, would like to play as soon as possible, is today evening my time ok for you? Like 9 or 10 pm gmt +1 ?
    Notater
    Notater
    I'll try to do 4 PM your time tomorrow, but an hour later might be better and I can't be 100%
    Royal1604
    Royal1604
    5 pm my time is also fine
    Notater
    Notater
    Sorry completely dropped the ball and forgot what your actual lichess username was. If you'd still like to play now even though it's late mine is Notater. Does the same time as planned but tomorrow work?
    Paired for chess tour advanced, when's good for you?
    Notater
    Notater
    I'm available now, what's your lichess
    Notater
    Notater
    I only have about a 45 minute window, sorry; I'll be available again tomorrow or maybe around 10 PM your time
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    I could have played in that 45 minute window if you had, in fact, told me you were going to be here. Which you did not, despite my efforts. Or even told me you had a 45 minute window. Tommorow at 10pm won't work. What specific times in the next two days are you available?
    We play for adv cup, I’m gmt -4, the best days for me are probably Monday, Wednesday or Friday afternoon or I’m sure I could try to squeeze something in on Saturday but that would be difficult
    Message you on showdown, am happy and willing to play tmrw. I saw your match vs rosa and would prefer you be at your best if you need to be <3
    You got off so I was just wondering where you were at mentally is all. Hope all is well
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    I'm free all day tmrw and during week. take as much time as you need <3
    1v1 ORAS Cup
    GMT-4
    Active from ~12PM - 2AM
    Any preferred times that work best?
    Notater
    Notater
    Same timezone, nyaa~, as long as it's pretty late in the week it should work well for me. Since we're both on a lot I think we can just find a time later in the week when we're both ready, and we can do more actual scheduling if we haven't played by 11:00 PM Friday.
    pazza
    notater got mollywhopped
    adv when play im -8
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Tmrw would work, we can try 11pm edt. If it doesn't work we can do Sunday:)
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    boat said i needed to reply here as per rules
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Message you on showdown, am happy and willing to play tmrw. I saw your match vs rosa and would prefer you be at your best if you need to be <3
    You got off so I was just wondering where you were at mentally is all. Hope all is well

I'm free all day tmrw and during week. take as much time as you need <3
    Heyo when do you wanna play ssnl, prefer nights except Fri around 10pm-12 gmt+1, the sooner the day the better (today!)
    yo when fite 1v1 ssnl gmt+8
    Notater
    Notater
    GMT-4, this could be awkward. What time works well for you?
    lmni 1v1
    lmni 1v1
    oh thas not fun... umm i can play mayb any time 6am-8am my time then 3pm-9:30pm my time
    lmni 1v1
    lmni 1v1
    [21:02:46] +nOTAter517: is like 2 hours later on Thursday or something good (gmt+8)
    yea all good
    glad to have you on board
    deftinwolf
    deftinwolf
    HEY there was a black heart attached to that message...which smogon did not include...:C (tis there in spirit tho)
    Hey, we’re paired up for 1v1 SS No johns. When play. I’m gmt + 5:30
    Notater
    Notater
    I'm GMT-4 and have some flexibility, when does it work for you?
    Mr. Mime fan
    Wanna play today at around 11 am your time? i can go tomorrow as well
    hi we are playing for 1v1 multigen, i'm gmt -5 and can play mon-thurs at most times. let me know what works for you
    Notater
    Notater
    I'm GMT-4 and am also relatively free, how does Thursday at 11 AM-1 PM your time sound?
    Rellia
    Rellia
    11 am would be best, see you then
    When are you good to play
    Notater
    Notater
    I should be available whenever you are since I don't have much this week. When are you available, and what's your PS name?
    thatcameguy
    thatcameguy
    Came827b and are you good for thursday
    Notater
    Notater
    What time Thursday? Also I could actually play right now if that's good with you
    when you wanna play for ssnl? im gmt -7 available weekdays after 4pm and p much any time on weekends.
    Notater
    Notater
    Sorry for responding so late; I'd like to do 6PM GMT-4 on Sunday if that's OK with you
    Notater
    Notater
    That should be 3 PM your time.
    tears
    yea that works for me, see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…