Bouff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I'm GMT-4, we play for ADV UU Cup, when do you want to play? I'm most free on weekends except 4-8 PM and before noon on Saturdays. Also free on some weekdays if you let me know in advance. LMK what works or your schedule if none work
    Bouff
    Bouff
    we talked on discord but to confirm, 11 am on sunday is when we will play
    yeah saw your message sorry i didnt respond was playing smth else. either way, i can play thursday 7pm GMT +1 and onwards
    Bouff
    Bouff
    cool, i should be free from 11 am - 1 pm, 3-6 pm, and 8-10 pm my time. would prefer to settle on a specific timeframe though if u know what time is best for you
    TTK
    TTK
    3pm your time is fine
    Bouff
    Bouff
    ok, see ya then
    hi when do u wanna play for nu league ? I'm gmt+2, available on mornings and evenings after 7:30pm
    Bouff
    Bouff
    ill be on main
    Bouff
    Bouff
    not sure where ur at so imma head off, ill be around on and off today so just vm me when u can play
    Mikaso04
    Mikaso04
    I'm really sorry I totally forgot to play, you can take the win if you want
    Hey, when do you want to play for ADV GC ? I'm gmt+2
    Bouff
    Bouff
    hey sorry im gonna be busy this week, take the win
    yo dude adv globals, gmt+1 when are u free? :3
    Bouff
    Bouff
    gonna be busy this week, take the win. sorry about this
    watermess
    watermess
    ok man np, good luck in ur other stuff this week !
    ru ssnl, prefer asap. when would u like to go? free anytime reasonable for pst
    mushamu
    mushamu
    i will try to wake up by then but if i don’t, could u do around 4pm -4?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    i have a series at 3 pm, so it would have to be right after in case it overlaps, but yeah we can do that
    mushamu
    mushamu
    alright, see u then
    hey man how ya been!
    Bouff
    Bouff
    i been alright, not many life changes but i’m gonna be living south for a few months soon. wbu?
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    oh damn, for school or what? I've been pretty good, started full-time work last year and just moved into a new condo. i want to be one of those dudes that comes back once a year for wcop to cheer for the team and such haha, hopefully won't get sucked back into this
    Bouff
    Bouff
    eh not school, im takin my classes online and my brothers moving there for his job so i feel like it might be good for a change of pace and to like become more independent and stuff. lifes moving faster than id like tbh. yeah the game is kinda one of the few things im paying attention to and being in a lot of tours is stressful lmao, but things are alright overall
    Yo, when would you like to play for RBY global? I'm GMT+2 and am free most weekdays.
    Bouff
    Bouff
    hey, take the win
    We are paired up for GSC OU Global Championship. :)

My timezone is GMT-4. I am available weekends from GMT 1300 to whenever in the evening. During the weekdays we would have to do between GMT 2100 to 0130, or possibly something like 0900 to 1030, so unless one of those weekday times works, this weekend after 1300 GMT is better.
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yup that'll work, i'll let you know if anything changes. i'll be on as bouff. cya then!
    Bouff
    Bouff
    hey, sorry stuff has come up and i wont be able to play, take the win
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    Sorry to hear that. Hope we get to play some other time.
    Hey, we play for bw ou global. Im gmt-4, free like 2-5pm and 11pm-1am my time most days. If we could knock this out sometime before the weekend that would be great. When are you free?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    i can play like today at 4pm or anytime tomorrow during ur ranges in the day
    Expulso
    Expulso
    OK, I can also do today at 4
    hi when pupl, im most free monday-wednesday. after that sat is probs the only day i can play. gmt-6
    Confide
    Confide
    ok hm. if sat is the most flexible day for you i think we should play then. the general timeframe would be 11 am to 1 pm your time. wanna confirm this?
    Confide
    Confide
    the earlier in that time frame the better ^^
    Bouff
    Bouff
    i got a game during 12 pm, if we can squeeze it in right after that that would be nice
    When for dpp globals? I’m gmt-7 and can play Monday and Wednesday 1pm-2pm and weekends all day pretty much.
    Hi dpp thing. i am gmt+2 can do evenings on weekdays and weekend
    Bouff
    Bouff
    hey, wanna play sometime early next week? gmt -4 here
    Ganso
    Can you do monday somewhere between 2pm-4pm your time?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    let's do 2 pm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…