Ezrael
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're paired for seasonal, im GMT+1. Id like to play on the weekend
    emma
    emma
    Toxigen Ezrael messaged me that he's dropping from the tour so you'll receive a round win
    Looks like we got paired for the DOU Seasonal. I'm GMT/UTC+0, and I'll basically be free most of the week up until Thursday and maybe some of Friday (we do have Players Cup III coming up as well, so it'll be a focus for me too). Let me know your times, and I'm sure we can figure this out.
    I'm back again. GMT+11 this time. I'll be around most of tomorrow/this evening and I can play Monday if we need.
    So we might want to actually schedule for seasonal at some point. I'm GMT +10. I can play most times on the weekend or on Monday morning.
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    hey, you're right we should probably schedule. I play memoric in 2 hrs, and you're probably asleep by then. Monday morning sounds the best, perhaps 9 am your time?
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    8 AM your time would be better for me, but I understand that that's not a reasonable request
    We play for DOU ssnl. We can play whenever you’re online but I’d still like a scheduled time as backup.

I’m gmt-7. I’m free after 5 pm my time Monday through Thursday, and free whenever on Friday and weekend. Can we lock in 11 am my time on Friday as a set time if we don’t play sooner?
    Hey I’m your opp for Xzern Tour R3. I am gmt-4 (6:30pm now). What’s our time difference? I would prefer to play Tuesday after 9pm, Friday/Sat/Sun before 4pm or after 9pm. I am SingleThunder or DoubleThunder on main. Please let me know what times you are available at!
    Hey, we play for SM cup. I'm GMT-7. I know you're on PS fairly often so I'm happy to just say "let's play sometime next weekend," but in the interest of having a scheduled time, how does 11am Saturday my time sound?
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    sounds good :)
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Cheers cya then
    Hello! I'm your bw dou opponent.
    I've seen you are gmt+1, are you available any morning? If not I could try to have some free hours any afternoon, from 3pm to 7pm more or less (wont be available on thursday tho)
    Hey! We are playing R2 of XY DOU classic. I can be pretty flexible with timing and I am EST
    BW Cup Round 2 lgi. I'm GMT-5 and free pretty much all the time, but afternoons (1pm-5pm) any day are usually best. lmk what time works best for you
    Hey, we have to play for the BW DOU Classic. I'm GMT+2. Sorry but I wont be able to play til weekend. Tell me if thats ok for you and when would you want to play.
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    hey man, I've been preparing for exams. I'm pretty flexible during the weekend and I'm gmt +1. Whatever works for you that isn't between 6 and 7 pm gmt +1 on saturday works for me
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Ok, no problem man. What about sunday about your 7pm, my 8 pm? Does that work well for you?
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    yes--sorry for the late response lol
    Hi, I'm you opponent for CPL. I'm GMT +2 and I can play when you want between 3 pm and 9 pm my time.
    Sup! We play today for SM NU in CPL. Im on discord as expulso#7025, feel free to message me whenever you want to play. i'm GMT -4
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…