Pikachu090
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wont be able to play for uu open until after july 4th im gmt -5
    Pikachu090
    Pikachu090
    Hey, I'm on on both SmogTours and Showdown, for 10 minutes past our scheduled time, if your username is ItsallRNG, you're on neither. Shoot me a message here as soon as you see this please, hopefully we can reschedule really quickly to get this done before the deadline.
    Pikachu090
    Pikachu090
    An hour after our scheduled time, still keeping an eye out and still haven't seen you, please get back to me asap
    Pikachu090
    Pikachu090
    Still haven't heard from you and it doesn't seem you've been on, I'm sorry but it's almost 3:30am here and I'm going to need to sleep. Unfortunately we're at the extended deadline so it doesn't look like we'll be able to reschedule, I hope I get to face you in battle at some point, though.
    When do you want to play for PU open? GMT -6 here
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    You there?
    Pikachu090
    Pikachu090
    Hi, my apologies for not getting back to you until now, would 8pm BST / 7pm UTC on Sunday work for you?
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Hmm I probably can, let's try that time and if I can't then let's reschedule during the next week
    UU Open, GMT-5, free during weekends after noon my time and weekdays after 6:00. Please let me know when you want to play.
    Pikachu090
    Pikachu090
    Sunday at 8pm BST / 7pm UTC / 2pm GMT-5 sound good for you?
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    That should work.
    Boat
    Boat
    hey just a heads up, the subs I made last night were canceled bc people didnt get warning. stay tuned for your actual opponent in a bit
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…