Bless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, looks like I'm the next speed bump in your road to the SM Cup. I'm GMT-7. Week days during work hours are better for me. What's your availability like for this week?
    Bless
    Bless
    Oh man that's gonna be rough. I can possibly do Friday but im not sure tbh. I can try asking at work if i can get out an hour earlier or something to make time for our battle. Ill let you know by friday morning if everything works out!
    variationonatheme
    variationonatheme
    Don't worry about it, bro. Save your time off requests for genuine emergencies or family stuff. No need to jeopardize your work for a game. Given my situation, I'm happy enough to get out of this and not have to deal with more scheduling headaches and waiting going forward.
    Bless
    Bless
    Alright sounds good man. I hope you can continue playing DOU! Thank you and have a good night
    We’re paired for LC swiss. I’m GMT +10 free from 7PM-9:30PM on weekdays and pretty flexible on weekends
    Hey we're up for DOU BW Cup. You're GMT-7 right? I'm available in late afternoons/evenings all this week starting Wednesday
    Bless
    Bless
    Hey whats up! Yeah im gmt-7. Does 5pm sunday work for you?
    Spurrific
    Yep that sounds good
    hi we play for the mono teamtour, i am free tues/wed. or any mornings before 10 gmt-8.
    Bless
    Bless
    Hey what's up. I won't be free until Friday because I have already plans for new years. I'm gmt-8 also but I can't play before 10am. I usually go to the library to play my tour matches. I can play Friday 10:30am-5:30pm or Saturday-sunday 1:30pm- 5pm. Let me know what works for you
    Bless
    Bless
    Had already made plans*
    ou ssnls gmt -7 im free after 3pm weekdays and all day weekends, lmk what works best for u
    mushamu
    mushamu
    I want to find a way to get this series done, if not then we can try to schedule for Friday?
    Bless
    Bless
    Hey i just saw this. I don't tour matches on my phone because I always get disconnected. I'm at work right now and don't get off until 11pm. I dont want to waste your time with wifi issues so it's all good man. Take the win
    mushamu
    mushamu
    aight, ty
    yo, gmt+2 ou ssnl. Would prefer to play thursday/weekend.
    Bless
    Bless
    Hey are you sure? I'm not gonna be able to play today because I'm still with family but I can still play tomorrow at 1pm if that works for you
    Wanony
    Wanony
    nah you can take the win, I have to get up really early tmr and I want to watch the smogcast tonight. Gl in future rounds
    Bless
    Bless
    Okay sounds good man. Gl in your tours!
    Hey we play for drop an uber I'm gmt -7, when do you want to play?
    Z Strats
    yeah that still works
    Bless
    Bless
    Okay thank you man. My lunch break is about to end so I'll talk to you later. Have a good day
    Z Strats
    Are you going to be on soon? Like I said I have to go around 2:10ish so I would like to get started soon.
    hi when can you play for sm cup? gmt +2
    Bless
    Bless
    Alright sounds good man. I'll be looking forward to our battle
    Bless
    Bless
    Hey what's up dude. I'm outside the library now. I'm waiting for the doors to open up. They open at 1pm
    SMB
    SMB
    okay i'm already online just pm me when you're ready
    hey we're paired for drop an ubers tour, when do you want to play
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    i'm gmt -5, so we can do sometime today if that works for you
    Bless
    Bless
    I was at work all day and the library is closing soon so not tonight. Does Monday work for you? I don't have a timeframe yet but I can definitely battle on Monday
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    of course man, i'm pretty free everyday so whenever works for me
    Hey, when do you want to play for xy dou? I'm gmt +1, free between 5-8 pm from monday to thursday next week
    Fran
    Fran
    actually i might be like 5-10 mins late bc of traffic, sorry
    Fran
    Fran
    ok im here, pm me on ps when you get on
    Bless
    Bless
    Okay I just woke up. I'll be on showdown soon
    Im gmt -6, when would you like to play for dou ssnl. I work 8-5 weekdays so i prefer the weekend
    Bless
    Bless
    How about 2pm your time? I usually have to babysit my cousin on Sunday mornings until noon
    Bless
    Bless
    Alright forsure. Have a good day man. I'll hit you up Sunday!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…