Ayu
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• When ORAS Ubers for ROAO? I'm GMT -3
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Stop johning and play Lutra has given a lot of time and yet you don't reply but you have time to lurk on forums the entire day.
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    For the record, we are not giving you the win
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    dream it was just made evident to me that you actually schedule at AROUND 3 and you only stuck around until 3:25, so not only did u not follow guidelines if the scheduled time was 3, and didnt have more than 1 availability in 3 weeks, but ur also not even close to having this in your favor, so if you're not available in the next few days we will simply ask for u to be subbed out
    qué tal ayu
    Ayu
    Ayu
    tudo bem e você? n_n
    keys
    keys
    Ahhhh eu esqueci que você falava português... tudo bem também
    Ayu
    Ayu
    kkk isso é duolingo mas não sei falar bem heh :psyduck:
    hey there ^-^
    gmt+2 here. prefer playing on friday but im fine w anything except mon/tue/wed. im availible on evenings mostly
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Hi :]
    Friday sounds great how about 10pm your time?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    actually i just remembered I'll be watching UCL ,_, do you mind if we play 30 minutes later?
    squinn
    squinn
    perfect, cya then
    Hi when do you want to play for UPL ? I'm gmt+2
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Hi, how does 10pm +2 on Friday/Sat sound to you?
    Staxi
    Staxi
    I can't on saturday but 11 pm on friday would be better
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Okay, cya then
    Hello when you want to play for UPL? I'm gmt -3 and I'd rather play in the afternoons
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Hi, how does Saturday 5pm your time sound to you?
    I gotta finish last school project in these days but I should be free at the weekend, my timezone is -5.
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    Saturday 5pm sounds good!
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    I'm online on smogtours
    Oras uu cup, im gmt+2 and would prefer to play wednesday/thursday if possible, but i should be able to play other days too.
    Ayu
    Ayu
    I can also play today but in like 4 hours
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    uh i don't mind this, if its not a bother we can play today ye
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    I'm on as Mionda if you want to play today
    Yo when can u play for uu open im central us n can play any day before round noon my time before i go to work or late night around midnight my time
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Hey mate, sorry for late response can you play tomorrow around 6PM your time?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Alternatively I am free all day today
    We gotta play for MW.

4pm-midnight gmt-6 thu and all day fri except 5:30pm-9:30pm. if either thu or fri do not work tell me ur availability on sat. I am busy all of sun.
    Hugo Barrington
    3 PM Sat my time sounds good
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Great, cya till then
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Hey something came up and I think I might be a little late for the game so just in case I am not on timr do u mind if we play an hour later?
    scheduled on discord, posting for the record/for the hosts

playing thursday 6pm gmt0/1pm gmt -5/11:30pm gmt +5.5
    hey friend, when do you wanna play for Most Wanted? I'm GMT -3 and can't play on Sunday whatsoever.
    keys
    keys
    I mispoke last msg, I'd prefer playing a bit earlier on Friday. Can you play on Friday at like 1-2pm your time?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    I can do around 2:30 is that okay?
    keys
    keys
    ok, as long as you're not late to that
    hello hope you're alright
    Ayu
    Ayu
    It's been a while friend n_n hope we catch up sometime, SS UU get ready y/n
    Mitsuki
    Mitsuki
    it surely has. haven't played a single game tbh, lost my interest in competive pokemon
    we have 24h to get the bw ubers set done, so lmk if u wanna still play. im -5 and free all of tonight after 9
    Forgot about this, but we still have to play for BW Ubers RoA Olympics. GMT+1 will be free saturday + sunday evenings work best, pretty flexible tho
    Ayu
    Ayu
    i am gmt -5 I can do sunday afternoon like around 2pm, I assume that's around your night time. Unfortunately, I can't do earlier than that.
    Cynara
    I guess ive got to remember the clocks go back for us tonight. That should be fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…