SEA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey boss we gotta play for doubles seasonal. I’m in the GMT-4 timezone and I was thinking either Friday night or Saturday night. When are you free?
    Hello we play dpp ou for roa olympics. Add me on discord as I prefer to schedule there. Vaboh#4002
    roa team trial when? I'm workin tmrw and thurs but free after tht gmt+1
    SEA
    SEA
    -5, I've got stuff on Thursday and Friday, meaning the weekend will be best for me, but I shouldn't have many scheduling problems on the weekend. If a particular time works best for you, let me know and I will try to accommodate that.
    Stockings
    Stockings
    I'll be home and available pretty much all of tomorrow, got a time in mind?
    SEA
    SEA
    4/5pm your time?
    RoA room championship? I'm gmt-7, my best times are weekdays before noon or evenings after 8:00pm
    SEA
    SEA
    That should work for me? Next Monday would be better though, if that's OK with you.
    Siatam
    Siatam
    Sure lets plan for Monday. :)
    SEA
    SEA
    Sounds good.
    SS Fall Seasonal Round 1. Im EST and my day is friday afternoon
    SEA
    SEA
    CST, Friday afternoon should work for me. I've got some classes around that time, but it should not be too much of an issue.
    MZB
    MZB
    would friday a little after 3pm EST work?
    SEA
    SEA
    That sounds perfect.
    when you can play for adv ssnl? -3
    SEA
    SEA
    -5, I think Friday and onward will be best for me. What time would you prefer?
    SEA
    SEA
    You good?
    paired for dpp, im gmt+5:30, lmk what works for you
    SEA
    SEA
    I'm GMT-5, and I should be available most days this week. I'm usually awake from around 6 PM-10 AM your time, so just let me know what time and day will work best for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…