Bopher
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Bopher when would you be able to battle for 1v1 World Cup? I'm free like all of today and Friday, but I am going away for the weekend. And I can do next week as well. Any time from 11 AM - 5 PM EST is optimal.
    Bopher
    Bopher
    wassup, I'm happy to do your 11am on Monday if you like. got some plans on friday and you're busy on weekend so this seems good. lemme know
    Downcoming3
    Downcoming3
    Yeah Monday 11 AM EST sounds good! If I don't get back home or I stay longer than the weekend, I'll let you know! See you then! Good luck Bopher!
    Bopher
    Bopher
    all sounds good, lookin forwards to the match
    hey man sorry should have messaged you, posted on the natdex thread for u to take the win. gl for the tour
    Bopher
    Bopher
    hey man sorry should have messaged you, posted on the natdex thread for u to take the win. gl for the tour
    What time do you want to play for natdex startup? I'm GMT-4 timezone and would prefer sometime late in the week.
    Bopher
    Bopher
    im +8, your mornings/arvo is good for me. any day this week is okay in that time period essept friday. im asleep when its your night. upside down ^
    Notater
    Notater
    Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover
    Song lyrics aside, does 11 PM on Thursday your time work? (which should be 11 AM my time unless I messed up)
    Bopher
    Bopher
    confirmed 10:30 thurs enjoy ya week
    Yo when you wanna play for BW no johns? (NZ is +12 for the sake of conversions)
    Bopher
    Bopher
    hey bro im +8, ill be around tomorrow feel free to msg on disc when youre around and ill hop on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…