rylon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we're paired for NUL. I'm est and would like to play later in the week during the evenings but im flexible on days if you cant do that
    For after whenever you post your replays from last round, we must play for round 8 of RU Open. I am GMT-4 and prefer playing during afternoons from noon to 4pm. I would like to play on Thursday or Friday with the weekend as back up. We can use whichever day the draft for Snake is not as the back-up. If Thursday and Friday do not work, then we can play on that weekend day.
    Hey, we play for DPP OU Seasonal; I'm GMT -4, can you tell me when you'll be available?
    When for global? Gmt+2 I'd prefer saturday around 7pm
    rylon
    rylon
    Sure, see u there
    Kebab mlml
    Kebab mlml
    since yesterday we didnt play i can also play today from now to 9 pm, lmk
    rylon
    rylon
    lemme take a bath and we’ll play
    yo, we play for dpp globals tiebreak, im gmt+8. when are u free to play?
    gorex
    gorex
    wanna play wednesday 10pm +8 (which is in 7 hours from this msg)?
    gorex
    gorex
    was just trying my luck lol. anyways, wanna do friday same time?
    rylon
    rylon
    Can u play now?
    Ru slam, I'm gmt-5. Cant play Saturday or Sunday until late. When can youplay?
    rylon
    rylon
    Lets do it Sunday
    Voltage
    Voltage
    I can do that, just know it'll be like 7ish my time at the earliest
    rylon
    rylon
    Sure
    hey bro we play for gsc uu cup. im gmt+2 can do any day after 4pm except wednesday and saturday this week. lmk when is good for you.
    Yo, we're paired for ORAS UU Cup r2. I'm GMT -5 and available weekday mornings and weekend afternoons. When do you wanna play?
    Hello, rylon! We're paired for the first round of BW UU Cup! Please visit http://spo.ink/euphsched for my available times. Please take note that the time zone indicated in the calendar is GMT -4, so please convert time zones whenever possible. I hope you could find a day and time suitable for us to battle. Good luck, and stay safe!
    rylon
    rylon
    I’ll try to be there
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Fell asleep after three hours of waiting to see you on. Please make an effort to reschedule should you push through with this endeavor.
    rylon
    rylon
    Bro, I can’t do that with your schedule shit, just pick an hour as every person do, like a real hour, who tf wakes up at 7am just to play this shitty ass game, lets just finish it, I’m free literally whenever, even rn
    im gmt -5 n flexible when play
    rylon
    rylon
    im free whenever, gmt -4 pick a time
    pdt
    pdt
    wednesday 3 pm your time?
    rylon
    rylon
    see u
    hey we play for usm uu cup r1, I'm gmt+1. good to play pretty much whenever from like midday to midnight other than tomorrow so feel free to pick a time
    rylon
    rylon
    im free whenever, gmt -4 we can do it next week pick a time
    Hello, good sir or madam. I am here for the scheduling endeavors for the esteemed Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire UnderUsed Cup (the third iteration thereof), part of the UnderUsed Classic Tournament (the fourth iteration thereof); this can be abbreviated such that we are scheduling for ORAS UU Cup III of UU Classic IV. I am available at many times in the upcoming seven days (otherwise known as a Week), such as:
    A Cake Wearing A Hat
    A Cake Wearing A Hat
    Please alert me via replying to this post if any of these times are convenient for you, and state which time above is most desirable. If you are not satisfied with the times stated previously, please either let me know and I will generate further available times, or suggest one of your own. I wish you good luck in preparing for and enacting combat of Pocket Monsters in both this tournament game and other endeavors.
    rylon
    rylon
    nigga u weird lmao, see u sunday by the way
    A Cake Wearing A Hat
    A Cake Wearing A Hat
    cool i'm on now if you wanna play early, as Cake
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…