BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude. I've been watching your content and I'm loving them since on just about any game, even my favorite which is csgo, I almost never watch any youtube video that's over half an hour especially if they're not funny videos. Your content really gets me hooked and it kinda makes me sad since I tilt very easily in pokemon. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more
    BKC
    BKC
    hey, thanks so much! everyone tilts. just have to try your best to be conscious of when it's happening and take that step back.
    Dude, your channel is excellent!

One small request, is it possible to add time-frames in your videos? So that it is easier to reference your videos?
    BKC
    BKC
    hey, thanks very much! for most videos I don't really think they have discernible sections to be split up into, but I'll keep it in mind in the future for those that would benefit from it
    wanna play ubers live finals on sunday? I’m gmt -5 and prefer around noon
    BKC
    BKC
    sure that works
    you already know who it is brother.
    BKC
    BKC
    one day, you will overcome the luckiest player in adv doubles (sea)
    RealJester
    RealJester
    one day, ill overcome them all. bet the farm on that one.
    i fucking love your youtube
    finally
    finally
    i havent found a history gold mine like this that i can listen to while im cooking or other things in years. the videos being at least an hour long is hype as shit
    BKC
    BKC
    lmao thanks so much man, I'm glad you like it so much. hope everything's going alright
    Hello when would you like to play for mlroa? I am gmt +5.5.
    Blui
    Blui
    I am online now as bluii if you are free.
    BKC
    BKC
    you still around? don't see your name on main
    Blui
    Blui
    I didn't see you so I went offline, online now in RoA.
    Just confirming what we already agreed to on disc (I am cherryb0ng on discord): we play tomorrow on Thursday between 11 and 4pm (we're the same timezone).
    we play for RoA Championships, I'm GMT -4. evenings work best for me weekdays and weekends I should be mostly free, lmk what works for you
    BKC
    BKC
    I'm +2, evenings your time are pretty late for me unless you're available around 5:30 yours. alternatively, if you stay up late (til around 1-2), that could work too. I prefer sooner rather than later, worst case weekend is fine but getting it done asap would be nice
    Xrn
    Xrn
    around 5:30 works for me, im down to play later today or tomorrow
    BKC
    BKC
    great, I'll be on in roa
    we got matched again in RoA Championships. I'm GMT -4 and most free in the evenings these days.
    BKC
    BKC
    I'm +2, evenings eastern time are way too late for me to play (assuming you mean 6 pm and later). does anything else work for you? I'm pretty flexible throughout my days. if you stay up late I'm up fairly early too
    Hey, we are up for the RoA championship. Im GMT-5 and can basically do anytime during the day. what works for you?
    DNNP
    DNNP
    Wednesday 1pm GMT-5 work?
    BKC
    BKC
    is it possible to start a few hours earlier? evenings are not good for me right now
    DNNP
    DNNP
    How much earlier do you need? Push it up 3 hrs work?
    Yo, we're paired for UUWC. I'm GMT -5 and am available weekday mornings and weekend evenings. When do you wanna play?
    hey we are paired for uuwc, im gmt+5:30 and would prefer the weekend, lmk what works for you
    Pendulum in the full nostalgia wifi battle :psycry: :psycry: i dont like being an adult
    BKC
    BKC
    the only thing that would've been more appropriate would've been a rendition of I don't wanna grow up...

hope you're doing alright bro
    tml
    tml
    same to you lovely boy. definitely miss the good days at times but there is lots to look forward to in life yet.
    hi, came here to say that i appreciate your content because it's making me grow so much at pokemon. Btw, i added you on rateyourmusic. Maybe we can recommend each other some cool stuff
    BKC
    BKC
    thanks so much! yeah, I saw it. hit me if you've got anything good
    Chapolin
    Idk whats ur favourite music genre but i know some very cool brazilian music
    Just a quick message saying how much I enjoy your content, on your own channel and on Kellens, and how much I look up to you as a player. Keep doing what you do, man
    BKC
    BKC
    thanks so much man, I really appreciate it. I'll do my best
    Hi BKC, would love to hear a little more about that charizard breloom umbreon team you mentioned in the ADV 2020 podcast. cheers
    BKC
    BKC
    thanks for the interest! I'd ask linear himself, as the team's pretty well-known by now
    That Gouki vs Earthworm video you made was fantastic. I’d love so see more of those.

also the music change when he revealed DD Tar was great
    BKC
    BKC
    appreciate it :)

there are two others:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…