D2TheW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am uwu viwepwume and me and uwu you must pway for the budget tour. Uwu viwepwume lives in GMT+5.5, when are uwu you fwee for pwaying? (i am so so sorry you had to read this)
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    Oh, that'd be great actually (sry for the late reply). I'm assuming you mean in about 20 mins
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    Tbh if you're active now we could just play
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    I'll get on now, I'll be on as Death2thewest
    Sorry missed time for sm cup ,I'm available all weekend so lmk what time works the best for u
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Would Sunday 9pm GMT+1 work?
    ggopw
    Yeah see you then
    Sm 1v1, gmt-5, would prefer getting it done asap
    Gray
    Think you can play now just to get it over with, if not then 8pm tmr ur time sounds good
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Yeah fuck it let's just play now, gimme like 5 minutes to sort out some stuff, I'll be on as Death2thewest
    Gray
    Alr
    oras 1v1 cup, when do u want to play, im gmt+1, free evenings, would prefer to get done as early as possible lmk when u can do it.
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Same timezone, if you want to get it done asap I can play today at around 8pm
    London13
    London13
    see u tonight at 8pm?
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Yep, I'll be on as Death2thewest
    Hello fellow 2v2 room authority and BW 2v2 doubles council member. It appears the host of the tour , Jayi, has paired us up for the first round of the Ruins of Alph Spotlight Tournament for Black & White 2v2 doubles, a format in which you bring 4 pokemon and select 2. I am available most days by request with the exception of most of Monday and Wednesday.
    turtalkatthing
    turtalkatthing
    Yeah sounds good. If we’re online at the same time some time this weekend and you wanna play we can probably do it then as well unless we want to john cause “we’re still building” or smth.
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Imma John you to hell and back boi idec
    IBM
    Stop johnning
    Hop on PS and fite me :(
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Can't do RN but I should be able to do later this evening some time if you're down for that
    akaFila
    akaFila
    My heart :'((((((( But yeah, I have an open day doing school work, so just lmk. I'll be in and out of PS/smog all day.
    mono oms tt, when do u wanna play and what threat would u like to do? id like to do steel if u don’t have a preference
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Steel suits me fine. I'm GMT+1, would tomorrow at around 8pm my time work for you?
    mushamu
    mushamu
    Yeah, see you then
    mushamu
    mushamu
    its water now, but i can really play whenever, including early
    When play for bw 2v2
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Does yesterday at about 4pm my time work for you
    IBM
    Sorry I’m busy playing D2theW then
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Get act called then nerd
    when play om snake, im gmt-5 would prefer after thurs but i can play w/e time
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    GMT+1, I can't be 100% on any time RN but would something like Friday 8pm my time work for you?
    elleapple
    elleapple
    oops i put -5 instead of -4 but that time should still work friday
    wow we're playing again but for usum mnm, when do you want to play
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Hey we meet again, does Saturday at around 8pm my time work for you?
    Eli
    Eli
    it does
    Eli
    Eli
    I'm on PS whenever you're ready, challenge when you are
    Hey we play for uu open. I’m gmt-7 and prefer to play Friday and weekend. Lemme know what time works best.
    Vaboh
    Vaboh
    I’ll be on soon finishing up lunch
    Vaboh
    Vaboh
    uh it says ur offline
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    On smogtours? I'm definitely on tho my wifi disconnects now and again. It says youre offline unless you're on an alt
    Hi we're opps for UU r2. I'm gmt -4 and able to play tomorrow from like 3 pm-4pm or 7-10 PM my time. Friday I am able to play basically entire day aside from 10 PM onward and from 2-3PM (scheduled for both times for other tournaments).
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    I'm not positive on this but I think we're supposed to play on smogtours so I'll cya there
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    we can play on either, its just recommended to play on smogtours. Anyway servers are being weird so its safe to be on smogtours.
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    I'm on smogtours rn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…