kakaks
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you want to, take the restrictions win. I haven’t had any time to build or learn the meta
    Hey, I'm your round 4 chess casual opp, i am GMT how does tmr work for you?
    Maxy07
    Hey, shall i assume you don't want to play?
    kakaks
    kakaks
    im not really up to chess, i forfeit
    Maxy07
    no worries man
    Hi! I just saw your reply on Megas for All, and I'm sorry if it looked like I was calling you out! I didn't mean it that way, oops.
    That said, I actually really admire that you read a post that wasn't directed at you and still took responsibility and apologized for what you had done as well. I feel like you really take people's advice to heart, and you've been learning so much - I really appreciate that about you!
    kakaks
    kakaks
    Thanks! i just replied that coz that part i bolded was implying that there had been discussion in the forum, and no discussion other than mine happened, and you said like it was a huge thing, and i felt bad
    Hematite
    Hematite
    Ah, no, there's been a lot of it in the thread in the past - I didn't mean to single you out! I guess that was just the most recent time, haha.
    However, please in general avoid saying stuff that doesn’t really contribute to the metagame discussion. For example, you could just have googled that question, which is why i think someone deleted it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…