smub
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when do we play for the monotype om?
    smub
    smub
    Alright I'm on rn if you wanna do our game
    smub
    smub
    Ok when exactly are you gonna be ready
    smub
    smub
    Can you give me an actual time range to work with? Because you haven't been on at the same time I have
    mlt, when we playing, late tonight, afternoons/evenings weekdays, anytime(flexible) weekends is my schedule
    smub
    smub
    We can try later tonight
    roxie
    roxie
    sure
    hey man when would you like to battle im free Sunday from 11am-4pm

As for the rest of the week I will wait till tomorrow to tell since I cant see the new work schedule yet
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    So We need to battle soon.. i'll be on all day today, 8am-2pm GMT-5 for tomorrow, and 8am-2pm GMT-5 Thursday... and from 7pm-10pm
    smub
    smub
    Ok I'm on now if ur ready
    Ronman5
    Ronman5
    Yeah sorry for being afk at that point in time ._. I actually was eating dinner.. guess I left the comp on
    hey when do you wanna play for mono generations? gmt-5 here
    smub
    smub
    Same timezone here, we could go for Friday or Saturday afternoon if that's cool. Maybe around 4 or 5 PM
    Bouff
    Bouff
    both days should work but im not totally sure if i'm out or not during those times, i'll let you know earlier tomorrow
    Bouff
    Bouff
    5 pm is fine today, i have some internet issues but it shouldnt be a major deal
    Mono ssnls. GMT+9 and available 11pm~1am on weekdays or from 7pm~1am on Saturday
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Okay something came up and I can't play at our original time. Is 12am Sunday your time still okay? (should be 2pm mine)
    smub
    smub
    Yeah I'll try that
    smub
    smub
    I'm on rn if you're ready to play. If you need a few minutes that's fine
    Hey! GMT +8 here, what times will be good for you?
    smub
    smub
    The deadline is Sunday at 10 PM EST. We either have to play that afternoon or request an extension
    smub
    smub
    Ok, tell me when you want to play, because I'm on rn and Wednesday afternoon but I can't be on Tuesday
    smub
    smub
    Can you get on to finish our games now?
    hi smub!
    What days are good for u? Generally anytime sat, or later evenings (GMT -6) are good for me.
    LanturnLight
    LanturnLight
    I will be on from now until 12:20ish, and then all afternoon after 2:30 or so. Hopefully that gap isn't inconvenient.
    LanturnLight
    LanturnLight
    o add 30 mins for your times. So I'll be here till 1pm and then late afternoon too
    LanturnLight
    LanturnLight
    I'm LanturnLight on ps by the way. Been avoiding a dc there in the hopes i can catchu. Will check phone every 5 mins or so for a msg.
    Hello, we play for circuit poffs. GMT + 5.5 here, what times/days can you play?
    DugZa
    DugZa
    idt I can make it on morning hours my time, that's why
    smub
    smub
    ok well i can try next Saturday at around 12/1PM ish, but that would be night time for you. does that work?
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Yeah that's fine, should be around 10.30-11.30 pm my time
    When can you play for ssnls playoffs (est). I can play tonight up until maybe 12:30am Wednesday. I can play tomorrow earliest at around 1pm till the afternoon (might get extra hours at work unless you wanna play).
    Wincon
    Wincon
    Can play thursday after I get home from school at around 7pm till the rest of the night. Friday I have work and school so I can't play till I get home super late (like 12:15am on Saturday). Saturday I can play most times up until 2pm. Sunday I have work and school again and cant play till very late (like 12:15am on Monday).
    Wincon
    Wincon
    Split it up into two messages cause apparently there's a 420 character limit. :psyduck:
    smub
    smub
    Let's play Thursday night
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…