LpZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for ADV 1v1? I'm gmt-4 and generally free this weekend

(Sorry for late scheduling attempt, was pretty busy this week)
    LpZ
    LpZ
    don't blame yourself when I didn't msg you aswell, what about tomorrow 6-9pm your time?
    Ehmcee
    Ehmcee
    Uhh That should work
    LpZ
    LpZ
    I might be only available in 2 hours from now, if I get online earlier I'll tell you
    lucqq
    lucqq
    cool, disc is lucqq#0567 in case i dont see it here
    hey we play for ADV PU TOURNAMENT, I'm gmt-4 available most nights or most of the time on the weekends, lmk what works for you
    LpZ
    LpZ
    what about saturday night? im -3 tho
    SergioRules
    SergioRules
    I could probably do that, any particular time work for you?
    SergioRules
    SergioRules
    getting online now, will probably be on for a while in the PU room, just hmu whenever. if fsr I'm not online my discord is SergioRules#7485
    yo when do you want to play for adv 1v1? i'm CST and am typically available any day after 6pm
    LpZ
    LpZ
    what about tomorrow 8pm your time?
    Golden009
    Golden009
    i believe that works
    LpZ
    LpZ
    im on main as LpZ IV
    Lgpe ou for ROA Olympics I am gmt-4, I am usually working my mornings, but do have off 1-2 days a week.
    LpZ
    LpZ
    I`m free pretty much everyday after 4pm -3 but I prefer playing after next monday
    Rei
    Rei
    How about next Thursday at 4pm gmt-4?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    looks good, see you then
    Hey man gmt -4, if you wanna play today that’d be ideal cause I have off but if that’s not possible I can do after 8pm the next few days
    yo, we're paired for ru ssnl loser's bracket. i'm gmt +2. on friday i can play between 4pm-7pm my time. on saturday and sunday i can play between 10am-7pm my time.
    when do you want to play for the adv pu tour? -4
    Jade
    Jade
    sorry something came up and i wasn't able to play, want to do sometime today / tomorrow?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    sure, what about tomorrow 7pm -3?
    Jade
    Jade
    hey sorry, fam’s visiting and i won’t be able to make the time, so you can take the win
    hi we play dpp uu, I'm gmt-4 and can play weekends most of the day except 4-8 PM and also on some weekdays if you let me know in advance, especially in evening. lmk what works
    Hello. We play for ORAS OU Summer Seasonal round three. My timezone is GMT+3. When are you able to get this done?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    im down playing on your mornings tbh, is 10-11am your time good for you?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i can do tomorrow 11am my time or tad earlier surely
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i am on main server under the name pohjis. i messaged your account
    when pu open? im -5 and prefer mornings/afternoons whenevr. lmk
    LpZ
    LpZ
    how about playing thursday/friday 3-4pm your time?
    hola we play for PU open, I'm GMT+1 free most days 3pm-11pm, when's best for you
    Lily
    Lily
    i know im a bit early but just here to say ill be around for the next few hours, if you wanna get it done early thats cool but if not scheduled time works still
    LpZ
    LpZ
    wanna play rn?
    Lily
    Lily
    sure im on main as lilburr
    we gotta play adv uu, lmk when you wanna play: Tomahawk#6827 on discord
    LpZ
    LpZ
    i cant find you on discord, can we play tomorrow night my time? im gmt -3
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    link your discord ill add you. and idt i can cant play your night, im +2
    LpZ
    LpZ
    LpZ-#0755
    hello, when do you wanna play gsc uu cup? im +2 im usually quite free at the evening
    LpZ
    LpZ
    cant you play weekend night? im usually online after 3pm my time
    xJoelituh
    thats when i asked more or less, around 9~11 pm my time is good lol
    LpZ
    LpZ
    yeah that works, see you then
    Hey oras seasonal, gmt +2. Wanna play this Friday around 6 pm my time?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    could we play a bit later than that? cuz most of the time i can only play after 3pm my time (which is 8pm your time)
    Joya
    Joya
    yeah 3 pm your time works (unless you wanna play rn, in that case hmu im free)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…