Bowas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When would you like to play for Draft Winter Seasonal, I’m -6. I can make anytime after 7pm Tuesday, 6pm Wednesday, from 9-3pm Thursday, from 8-330pm and after 10 Friday, 9-3pm Saturday work. You can contact me on discord if it’s easier for you.
    Hey! Pool 62 of the Draft kick-off tour. I'm CST (-6). I'm going to be on vacation with limited availability until December 27th, so i'd highly prefer to play on or after that date. Can play evenings CST or all day time on Sat/Sun the following weekend.
    Bowas
    Bowas
    Yeah I'll be good for those days. As that is a long way away, I'd prefer to specify the scheduling once we get closer to the date.
    Diviniya
    Diviniya
    Sounds good, i'll be in touch when i return on the 27th or 28th then
    lc open when play im gmt -7
    Bowas
    Bowas
    I'm GMT -4, and I'm good to play basically anytime after 10 AM on Tuesday. Are you good to play at 12 PM my time on Tuesday?
    Bowas
    Bowas
    Alright, that might've been a bit too early, are you good with playing same time on Friday?
    lc majors, when do u wanna play, i'm gmt+1, free evenings my time most days
    Bowas
    Bowas
    Actually, something just popped up, and I now can't play at that time.
    London13
    London13
    ah ok, at least u informed me in advance, how about Monday 9pm gmt+1?
    Bowas
    Bowas
    Hopefully I think I can play by then.
    hey we play for lc seasonal, when would you like to play? gmt -4
    Bowas
    Bowas
    Big apologies, this crossed my mind during the entire week. I am good any time tbh, except maybe the afternoon of Sunday.
    Bowas
    Bowas
    Nevermind, learned my lesson to be prepared from this.
    Hello, I'm your round 1 opponent for the LC Open. I'm available to play during the afternoon for most days and I'm usually on at night from 9 PM to 12 AM GMT-4. I think a good date would be to play Wed-Fri at 10 PM or at 12 PM.
    Bowas
    Bowas
    Hey, sorry I havent responded yet, I am open on all hours friday-sunday, so we can play on friday at 11 PM your time. My main account on showdown is LinkyD.0, so that is the account I'll play with.
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    I'm usually on PS under the name "keeping it icy" or just my Smogon name.
    Hey! We need to play for UU open. My timezone is GMT+3. I can't play on Saturday 7th of July. Besides that, I'm free from 12:30pm until 9:30 pm during weekdays and pretty much all day at weekends. Let me know your timezone and your schedule.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…