LRXC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We fight for sm cup round 2, I'm est (Gmt -4), the best time for me would probably be on Friday between 11 am and 3 pm but I can do other times too if you need me to
    blondesasukeuchiha
    blondesasukeuchiha
    Or whenever we're both on at the same time because that happens a lot
    LRXC
    LRXC
    On Friday it would 100% have to be at 8:00PM or later for me at GMT-5

Basically everyday after Wednesday, its gonna have to be after 8:00PM at GMT-5 because of me working a lot of hours and wanting to practice driving during the week
    Hey what's up, we play for no Johns Tour, honestly today would be the best day for me to play.
    Make sure to leave a like and subscribe to LRXC for more amazing content
    LRXC
    LRXC
    true thuggs subscribe aye agency agency
    hi, 1v1 classic finals (preemptive scheduling i know, very sad). I choose ADV and ORAS. I'm gmt -5, can do any late night (after like 10pm) or most afternoons. Lmk what works we'll figure it out
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Hello there, I pick BW

For now, thoughts on Sunday at 1:00PM my time? (2:00PM) your time? Legit a lot of this hinges on if the TItans make the playoffs, and then finding out which weekend day they play and at what time LOL
    Robyn
    Robyn
    yeah thats fine
    Yo we play for 1v1 classic, gmt +0. I pick BW and ORAS, what's your pick?
    Im free on Sunday noon-10pm my time
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Yeah! Lets do 1:00PM my time, which would be 7:00PM your time on Sunday
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Oh and I pick ADV
    Hey, we’re playing for Startup r4! I’m GMT+1 and I should be free every week day till 11PM. I unfortunately can’t play during the weekend because I’m gonna be away. Lemme know when you want to play
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Hey lets do Friday at 1:00PM GMT-6? I will also be on most of the afternoon that day as well, so just hmu whenever. If your on now we can do now as well
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    That’s cool, see you on Friday
    hey lrxc! by saturday 9:00 am your time you need to submit your pokemon for secret santa. :)
    Tell maxy to be more active on Smogon, I said on his profile that I can't play today
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Will do my man, sorry for instigating that
    Cantius
    Tell maxy to chall me now
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Trying to get him to come back on, I just missed this message bro.
    I can make a bunch of different times work; when are you available? We should be able to find a time that works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…