Actuarily
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're matched for the dou seasonal, would be cool if we could schedule on discord. My name there is fran#3958
    When do you want to play for DOU SSNL? I'm -5 for scheduling purposes, and would really prefer weekends, especially since I have exams most days this week.
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    Hey I’m sorry something came up, I’m not gonna be able to do 9pm Friday. Could we do the same time Sunday? If that doesn’t work I should be available to make something else work.
    Itchy
    Itchy
    Sunday would work better for me too, no worries
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    Perfect, see you then.
    hi can you play on sunday anytime before 8pm +1 for dpl?
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    How does Sunday at 4pm your time sound?
    SMB
    SMB
    Sounds good :blobthumbsup:
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    See you then. I’d prep for dugtrio beat up if I were you
    We're in the same pool for dwcop, I'm gmt+8 and free thursday friday this week and all weekdays next week after 5pm my time and I can play at any reasonable time on the weekends
    Zeal
    Zeal
    Hey so something did actually come up, can we move to Thursday same time?
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    Yeah for sure! I’m GMT-5 now thanks to daylight savings time, so how about 9pm your time Thursday? That’d be 8am my time
    Zeal
    Zeal
    Great, see you Thursday
    when play for ssnls, I'm GMT+1, weekend evening my time would be preferable
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    that's fine, can you do today (Thursday) evening my time at say 8pm +1? If not we can ask for an extension and play Monday
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    Yeah 8pm your time today works! See you then
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    cool, see you then
    Hey, we are playing for the DUU tour. I'm GMT+10 and I can play most times, except Friday night.
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    Hey I'm GMT -4, so there is quite a time zone difference. I'm working from home, so I'm very flexible. Name on PS is "Actuarily". What times work best for you?
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    How about 9pm Friday for you? (11am Saturday for me)
    Dou, im gmt+2 and would like to play next monday/tuesday, I can ask for an extension if youre fine with it
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    Do you want to play right now? I submitted an act request to DaAwesomedude, but I don't think he's seen it yet, so there's still time
    umbry
    umbry
    Oh that also works if you're around, Ill log on
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    yeah for sure! I'll pm him. I'm on PS as "actuarily"
    hey man just as a heads up for seasonals but please post all your replays instead of just the ones you won next time
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    Hey sorry I won in 2 games, I should have said that, my bad
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    no worries man i misunderstood so we're good haha
    hey bro we play for duu. im gmt-4 and would like to play wednesday after 2pm, anytime thursday, or saturday/sunday morning or afternoon. other times work for me too tho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…