• let me teach you brazilian shitpost language
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    kkkkkkkkkkkk bandkrook e un idiota
    Band
    Band
    KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK se liga menó, vo te manda pras ideia jaja
    hmu on discord fr i'll teach you
    I am a tangela i have a green body and i abuse regenerator, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur NU ladder games and wall your kangaskhan
    playing for multiformat, I'm gmt -4, available 9-11 pm on weekdays and basically free on weekends. Would prefer to not play tomorrow, but other than that is good.
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    hello

midterm week this week so we'll probably be looking at weekend if that's good with you. i'm not available in the evenings your time and mornings are kinda questionable, but afternoons i can definitely play (i'm gmt-5), so just let me know what works
    yo, we have to play for the randbats kickoff tour
    I'm free whenever you want, GMT+2
    I'd like to play this before friday if possible tho
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    i PMed you on showdown, i should be available for the next 12 hours or so so just hit meb ack
    Clementine
    Clementine
    hey I'm back, sorry this took longer than expected
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    np i'll log on rn
    Hey,
    we have to play for OU Fall Seasonal R1. I'm GMT +2 and free on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening (7:30 p.m. my time) next week. Can you play one of these days?
    Hi, we're playing for stage 2 in GSC Global, I'm GMT-5 and available most of days, when can you play?
    Hey when uu open? im -4
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    hey, sorry for the pain that is going to be scheduling but i'm working really long and unpredictable hours so i'm not really sure. iowa is getting absolutely fucked right now so i might just ask for an extension and see how things are next week if that's okay with you
    gsc global when ? i'm gmt+2 and can play any day in the afternoon/evening
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    about 12 hours work from now?
    BIHI
    BIHI
    works for me
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    hey i'm online early as wiggleetuff on main
    hi ! when do you want to play for the adv gc ? i'm gmt+2 and i will be able to play at almost anytime
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    hello, gmt-5 i'm available friday all day. let's shoot for friday 2 pm GMT-5?
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    sure, see you !
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    yo sorry for the delay, was finishing up another tournament series. i'm available for the rest of the day on main as wiggleetuff so feel free to challenge (if i don't respond, poke me on discord (Wigglytuff#1672)
    yo, we play for random tier tour. I'am gmt+2 and p flexible atm. When do you want to play?
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    yo, im not really sure of how my schedule is since i'll start working so i'll just hit you up on discord when i'm available and hopefully we'll be on at the same time at some point
    Wanony
    Wanony
    Ok sounds good
    Hey man you tagged a different person b4 for randbats classic and a different person in the reminder(both with the name Michael in it) so I am a bit confused :(
    Yo. yay got subbed in for hs, so shouldn't the Siphylis Sigilyphs get awarded the activity win? You said neither team showed interest in subbing out the player, but hs was actually there when you posted day 4.
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    think hs was subbed in for yay, but either way nah that wouldn't give sigilyphs the win. in fact, yay somewhat missed the scheduled time (though it wasn't concrete) so either way you cut it it's a dead game because neither of the parties were at fault or it's a dead game because both parties were at fault (yay missed the time, but roman's team didn't sub someone in when sigilyphs subbed someone in)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…