Close
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When Would You Like To Play For Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum 1v1 Best of 5 in 1v1 Tag Team Tournament Round III
    dpp 1v1 i'm -7 i would prefer weekend sometime but if not i can do some time past 7pm tmrw or from 4pm to 6pm on friday. sat would need to be before 6pm and sun after 3:15pm
    queso
    queso
    9:30pm is fine, i can go earlier to around 9/8:30pm too if you're ok with that
    Close
    Close
    Maybe i'll bit later, about 15/20 mins ...Sorry man
    Close
    Close
    okay i'm on! Find Closeee
    Hey, playing for sm 1v1 cup, would you be able to do sometime on Friday? I'm -7
    Bw 1v1 gmt-4 I work my mornings so whats the latest time you can play?
    Close
    Close
    Sry i misread "work" in your post! My bad. Uhm i think i could play wednesday about my 10-11pm or weekend
    Rei
    Rei
    Yeah that works, I see you then.
    Rei
    Rei
    On as Yami.
    when fight gmt+7 would prefer playing 8-9pm ur time on a tuesday or thursday, but i can find some other time if you can't make then
    hey, 1v1wc here. I'm -7 and can play whenever, but I prefer to play as late as possible. when works for you?
    Good Morning; we play for seeded tour (1v1) how does thursday-Sunday look (90% sure we are both GMT+2 but feel free to correct me
    Hi when do you want to play for 1v1 BW? Gmt+2 and free pretty much whenever
    Close
    Close
    today? I'll be online pretty much all day, pm whenever you want.
    7shoes
    7shoes
    Wanna play now?
    Close
    Close
    of course!
    When will you be available for seasonal round 2? I'd prefer if we played sometime late in the week but I'm relatively free throughout the whole week. I'm timezone GMT-4 (Eastern Daylight Time) btw.
    Close
    Close
    sched for Sunday 9pm +2 (3pm -4)
    When do you want to play for PL? I can play on weekends and I’m gmt -6
    Close
    Close
    sunday 9.30/10pm +1?
    IBM
    That sounds fine. I’ll be on during that whole time period
    :blobthumbsup:
    When do you wanna play ? I got pmuch only time on weekends. Saturdays around 8 and sundays nearly all day. im GMT+1
    Close
    Close
    Prob sunday fit better for me. About 9/9.30pm +1 , works for you?
    Blazikin
    Blazikin
    good as of now 9pm preferred
    I'm GMT+13, free pretty much all day until Friday, busy on the weekend. When do you wanna try get this done?
    You are my opponent for the 1v1 Start-Up tour. I'm UTC-8 and can play almost any day from 18:00 to 21:00 (my time). I'll be on the main server, using the account "Cantius."
    Cantius
    Hello, it's two days away from the time I suggested and you still haven't responded. Are you fine with my proposed time?
    Close
    Close
    Yes it's good!
    Close
    Close
    If you want to anticipate, find me online with Closexy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…