Trade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lc ssnl, im gmt +2and im always available after 5pm, i can even play a bit late on my time, just lmk when its best for you
    roa st, im gmt -3 and im always available after 5pm, i can even play really late on my time, just lmk when its best for you
    LpZ
    LpZ
    y, what time do you prefer?
    Trade
    Trade
    How does 11 or 10 your time sound that should be my 12 pm and 1 pm monday time.
    LpZ
    LpZ
    yeah that should be fine, i have another game around that time but i can get our game done right after that
    hey, ou ssnl r9, i'm gmt-7. might have to extend lol, busy week. you can add me on disc too, vb#3342
    ndpl gmt -5 we can schedule here or on discord @ Sevelon#6024
    Trade
    Trade
    yeah i'll message you on disc, though fair note im mostly avail during the weekends :) also GMT +11
    we're paired for tpp. im gmt-4 lmk what times you are free to play
    Trade
    Trade
    not sure because 6pm is my 9am on monday. Can we do like 8/9 your time? If not, we'll figure something out.
    kythr
    kythr
    yeah 8pm is fine
    kythr
    kythr
    hi im on main
    heyo when you want to dpp lc? im -4
    Trade
    Trade
    hey plas, will probs be around 8pm tomorrow, but just in case I might only be able to play at 9pm. I hope that still okay!
    Trade
    Trade
    My building manager is coming over to inspect my place around that time p last minute tbh but should be able to pull off a game regardless.
    Trade
    Trade
    We confirmed on ps for 11pm his time! :) thanks again plas
    hey, we play for lc majors; gmt-4 here. i see you're gmt+10, so we'll prob need to play early morning or night for me. i'm down for early morning today, but if that doesn't work i can play tmrw night or saturday night.
    Trade
    Trade
    Yeah. I can play saturday my time in the late evening (GMT +10), but I'm not sure if you're up that early. Could also do sunday my afternoon, which should be your night.
    aaa ssnl. when can you play. im -4
    Trade
    Trade
    Ye are u free now
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    hm well 3am isn't quite my 'night.' Looks like we need an extension
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    can you play earlier than whatever time you messaged me at? like 3 hours earlier
    mnm ssnl i’m gmt -5 lmk when’s good
    pdt
    pdt
    yea that was 3 am my time i wasnt around sry, can we get this done today or do we need extension? ill be around for like the next 8 hrs or so
    Trade
    Trade
    r u on rn?
    pdt
    pdt
    yeah challenge me, my pms on ps seem to be broken rn fsr
    Hey it's me again lol and we're matched for the BH seasonal this time. I'm GMT-6 (US Central Time) and can play any day except the weekend, from 8 am to 5 pm my time. What works best for you?
    Trade
    Trade
    Np lmk when you're on. I'm online as Trade.
    Trade
    Trade
    And yeah had personal things to attend to throughout the week
    a loser
    a loser
    I just got on. It was 3 am when you first responded. If you get back on, I'm on as A LOSR
    Hey we're matched for the MnM seasonal. I'm GMT-6 (US Central Time) and can play any day except the weekend, from 8 am to 5 pm my time. What works best for you?
    Trade
    Trade
    reckon you can play now? if not, this time any other day works
    a loser
    a loser
    You bet. I'm on now as A LOSR if you can still play
    est, lc major, pretty available next two weeks during the weekday. let's get it
    Trade
    Trade
    just letting you know in advance that i might have to play at 11am or 12pm my time/9-10pm yours due to one of my classes moving really last minute. Is that still g or do you wanna play your wed/thurs/fri?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    that's fine np
    blarajan
    blarajan
    on showdown as blarajan
    when you free for mnm seasonal im gmt -4 free all weekend for the most part
    Trade
    Trade
    Im good ur sunday or my sunday hahah were 14 hours apart but I can be flexible eith your time. Im gmt plus 10.
    Betathunder
    Betathunder
    Can you do like 6 est 9/12?
    Betathunder
    Betathunder
    You free today?
    hey we play dpp uu for roa olympics. im +2 evenings work best, more flexible on weekend.
    Trade
    Trade
    sorry man i had to head after the hour & half past noon to sleep in order to wake up early for my whole day on the job training today. Wont be on smogon/ps for about two days either cause of said work related stuff. I do hope everythings alright with you though!
    esche
    esche
    no worries man, my fault entirely for missing the time. gl with your job training thing.
    esche
    esche
    it appears there is still some time left to complete this if you want. either way youre entitled to take the act win if you like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…