D2TheW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo when you down for CAP Snake i'm gmt+5.5, would prefer to do weekend since johning is my favorite thing in the world.
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Heyo, Gmt+0 and would also prefer weekend, because I too, love johning. How does Sunday at Noon my time sound?
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    Would you be able to push that back by like 30 mins? 11:30 AM your time is perfect for me
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Should work yeah, see you then :)
    forgot to do this when we were talking earlier, btw, but when do you wanna play for playtest? I'm -5, free moreso towards the back end of the week (friday on usually)- let me know when works for you and we'll figure it out
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Hey sorry for the delay, been trying to figure out my schedule. Weekend works better for me too, how does Sunday at around 9-10pm gmt+0 work for you?
    SHSP
    SHSP
    think I can make that work, yeah
    Omg today is your birthday? Happy Birthday!!!

Btw, Im your next opponent in CAP Playtest Tourney.
    Im free all day Saturday. When are you free?
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Yo it's time and you don't seem to be on. I'm on as Death2thewest, message me here or on ps when you're on
    Orig Stall Guy
    Orig Stall Guy
    Im sorry I couldn't make it. Family was taking up my time (and don't care about my other stuff).
    Im on showdown right now under my PS name "stall guy". If you can't make tonight, then I please take the win against me.
    Apologies for being hard to schedule.
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Give me like 10-20 minutes and I'll be on
    CAP Playtest, Im GMT -7 prefer to not play Thurs-Sat when works best for you?
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Yo could I get confirmation on this either way?
    K3ppr
    K3ppr
    Sorry I missed this comment smogon didnt alert me for some reason yes that should work
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Cool see you then
    When play for TTT uwu
    (I'm gmt+1, can play afternoons or all day on weekends)
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    You're getting johnned to Sunday I'm afraid chief, but I should be generally flexible time wise except what works for you?
    Vrji
    Vrji
    I should be on most of all day sun, I'll just catch you
    hey I got subbed in for tag team thing but when do you wanna do
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    We gotta play tonight apparently, let's schedule on cord, D2TheW#4129
    ayo when do you wanna play for ssnl? GMT -4, lemme know what days/times work for you
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Uh I'm not 100% sure but I'll do my best to make that time
    Fragments
    Fragments
    If I don't see you within half an hour I'll just do my best to come back at 9pm your time no worries. Btw it's easier to reach me on discord if u want, my tag is Fragments#6623
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Yo I'm on now, you don't seem to be. Message me when you're on ps, I'm on as Death2thewest
    Hello i guess i am your new opponent for oras Cup. (Didn't i already face you 2 weeks ago for dpp Cup ? >_>)
    I am GMT+2, i can't play today and probably not tomorrow. Friday around 9pm+2 or week end pretty much when you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…