20Yelram02
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we are paired up for CAP Rigged, my time zone is NA Central GMT-5. I am available any day this week except tomorrow atm, let me know what day/time works best for you
    Hi, we're paired for CAP winter seasonal, I'm GMT and free Thursday or most of Saturday, lmk when's good for you
    DoW
    DoW
    Yeah, that should be fine.
    DoW
    DoW
    Hi, I don't see you online, I'm in the CAP room with username DoW
    20Yelram02
    20Yelram02
    I fell asleep, that's on me. Honestly, you could take the win now if you wanted. I did just wake up again though so if you still want to play, I can
    Hey we’re paired for the CAP winter ssnls, when can you play? I’m available p much all day every day between 2 pm and 8 pm Eastern Time
    20Yelram02
    20Yelram02
    I have a severe lack of time in this upcoming week and a half. If you're free within the next 7 hours (which would be 1am-8am for you, a somewhat unreasonable time to be playing at), I can play, otherwise, you can take the win this round
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    I just woke up mb, I didn’t see this post until now
    Yoyo we're up for CAP 28 Playtest, I'm GMT -5. My schedule is wildly inconsistent but for the foreseeable future I should be available between 9am-3pm, also I'm Zetalz on PS
    20Yelram02
    20Yelram02
    I'm GMT +10. By my calculations, that'd be from 12am-6am for me. I'd be happy to play between 12am and 2am but going much further would impact on my sleep.
    Zetalz
    Zetalz
    Alright I'll try to be available by 12, will be chilling in the CAP room
    Helo fren, when does thou want to play for the CAP standard tour, i'm GMT+5.30
    20Yelram02
    20Yelram02
    I'm GMT+10.00. I also don't sleep much, so just let me know when you want to play and it'll probably be fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…