Profile posts Postings About

• Heyah
    When do you wanna play for ADV UU?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Let's play tomorrow feel free to contact me on my discord Ayu#0092
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Is this scheduled now? Deadline to get it done is wednesday 11.59 pm est btw
    Sificon
    Sificon
    welp, they didnt show up until now and I gotta go off now so I guess you have to coinflip us? sry about this Maple
    miss you very much recently, is everything good, hope you always happy :ereshlove:
    Ayu
    Ayu
    :ereshlove: hope you're doing well too, princess!
    Hello when do you want to play for UPL?
    Ideal time for me would be either 14:00 or 19:00 GMT +2 on Saturday or Sunday
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Hey, I can do from 7pm your time since I am gmt -5. Saturday works better.
    Safes
    Safes
    Saturday at 19:00 GMT+2 it is
    ou stour i cant play anytime before Tuesday when are you free around there?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    No, I wasn't around and I was working and the coinflip was made today lol. I can play on Tuesday in the afternoon gmt -5 feel free to ask for an extension.
    Hockey1
    Hockey1
    ok tuesday afternoon works for me im-7 i forgot to mention that. im free anytime after 3:30 my time on tuesday
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Oki let's contact each other on discord so you can let me know when you're on Ayu #0092.
    Hi, we play for oras ubers cup, am gmt+8, free 8am-10pm this whole week, lmk when
    adem
    adem
    can you play a few hrs before that? (830am your time) or if not, can we do evening your time, at around 8-10pm gmt-5 (your time), which should be 9-11 am
    also on sunday
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Nope I can't do at 8:30am. I have to work on Monday and have to wake up early, but I could do it at 9:00pm my time.
    adem
    adem
    alright, 9pm your should be fine, lmk on disc adem#6270 if i forget!
    hi, we play in dpp ubers, I can play Friday afternoon or week ends
    Raph369
    Raph369
    Thanks for worrying :D, but I can only play at your 12 am or before Friday, so unless you can play at these times or this week end(during the day gmt+1), i will play that time no worries
    Ayu
    Ayu
    I am not available this weekend :/ so I guess friday 5pm it is. Although you're free to contact me through discord (Ayu#0009) perhaps we can do a little earlier on Thursday if you want.
    Raph369
    Raph369
    It's ok for 5 pm Friday, i will mby contact you tomorrow on discord to play at like 3/4 pm your time if i can.
    I'm free from 6-7 am and 8-10 pm my time +8, are you available during these times?
    Hey, we are paired for the ROA team trials tour. Contact me on Discord to schedule!
    ErPeris#6024
    Ayu
    Ayu
    I have school+social work during weekdays, I didn't know you were available those days and if you are not available certain days I would appreciate if you let me know beforehand. Also I am gmt-5 and during weekdays I can make time to play in my morning, the only day I am free this upcoming week is Tuesday, I have a meeting on Weds.
    ErPeris
    ErPeris
    Let's play on Tuesday then! Is Tuesday 4:30 pm GMT +2 good for you?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Cool. That works
    Hi, we play for the ROA team tour. I'm GMT-5 and usually available from 11 AM - 2 AM. I won't be free Thursday nor Friday from 1 PM - 3 PM, but I'm mostly free outside of that. Let me know what works for you and have a good night!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…