MZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PU still resembles the previous generation’s RU and the ladder is who to blame.
    tondas
    tondas
    yeah come on megazard :/
    MZ
    MZ
    sorry my bad
    Yo we got ORAS r3, wanna shoot for Saturday?
    MZ
    MZ
    got a specific time in mind? I have some other stuff so it would very ideally be before 12:30pm (-6)
    Hi im gmt. Would prefer to play my around 7:30 to 11 pm any day. If that doesn't suit i am flexible enough to be able to make a plan.
    MZ
    MZ
    I can do 7:30pm gmt on Thursday?
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    Yeah thats great thx.
    MZ
    MZ
    im on main
    Hope ur doing alright n_n
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah things are going well, you?
    tondas
    tondas
    They could definitely be worse.. looking forward to having christmas eve + day off so it's basically a 4 day weekend for me with pay
    MZ
    MZ
    nice!
    think I got missed in the chess tour
    antemortem
    antemortem
    unless it was a “bye” situation like the below - just asking for clarification! thanks man
    MZ
    MZ
    no this one's on me, I remember having a huge headache trying to figure out the signup numbers until I found you swapped from advanced to casual. I must've taken you out of advanced and not put you into casual. let me see what I can do
    antemortem
    antemortem
    that’s totally my bad, since I kind of stealth-edited that - do what you need to do with me, I’ll do what’s easiest for you
    Hey MZ, I wasn't added to any experienced bracket matchup for the chess tournament; I definitely signed up. Hopefully this can be worked out.
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah sorry that's my fault I forgot to put the byes in. there was an odd number of entrants so you have a full point bye for r1
    hi

when do you want to play for the smogon chess tour?

I can play whenever, time zone is UTC-7
    MZ
    MZ
    Ok
    MZ
    MZ
    I'll be around starting now. Seems like you're on but we dont have a great contact method, I'm MZ#8844
    pulsar512b
    pulsar512b
    Is that your nick on discord? I'm PulsieTheDulsie#3895 on discord, pulsar512b on lichess, I'm on for probs the next couple hours
    how ya doin mate
    Josh
    indirectly yea, less busy with school and i work in tourism so my job is nonexistent right now, very bored. its kind of alien here now though, don't recognize anybody
    MZ
    MZ
    Yeah everywhere's sorta a different landscape. I recommend trying to get in on some among us group, fast way to learn new people
    Josh
    I played among us a bit but I'm too competitive. its only a fun game for me with private lobbies and competitive settings, and i still got bored of it pre quick.
    We did it! We got Jolteon to drop to PU! This has been Jolteon’s dream since it ended up at the bottom of the RU VR in Gen 7, being used WAY too much to drop to NU and I doubt it would be viable there either because it had Heliolisk. There was no hope for Jolteon in Gen 7 but with Jolteon in PU now, I can breathe again.
    it took me this long to figure out your avatar was cody lol
    MZ
    MZ
    wanna call our AGTT team some more lose?
    Chloe
    Chloe
    perfect
    For the Eiscue analysis:

“Liquidation is a niche option over Liquidation that deals more damage to the aforementioned targets before Eiscue is set up.”

This sentence makes no sense.
    MZ
    MZ
    fixed
    ZUPL, -4 available all week lmk when u are
    MZ
    MZ
    -6, also super available, sometime Saturday afternoon?
    Hys
    Hys
    Sure, wanna do like 4pm my time (2pm urs)?
    MZ
    MZ
    sounds good
    Is it bad that the NG thing has me a little bit curious, or is it something I’m better iff not knowing about?
    Heavyweapons Mann
    MZ
    MZ
    idk it's not wrong to want to know but ur probably better off asking on discord
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…