Floss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sry about not responding on PS. I think it's better we play on Friday. Does 1pm my time work for you?
    Hey, we are up for OST.
    I am GMT +1, when do you want to play?
    I would like to not play in the next few days.
    Floss
    Floss
    Saturday 2 PM your time?
    Pappkopp
    Yeah that should work.
    Kon'nichiwa Flossed Over-desu. We play for week 3 of Lower Tier Premier League, a tournament on Smogon(a website based on competitive Pokemon battling) which is hosted with lower tiers(as regarded by its name) in order to showcase non OU (a metagame where the Pokémon with the highest usage are used, thus being the most popular tier) formats (other tiers).
    mushamu
    mushamu
    The tier we are playing is SS (generation eight (8)) Monotype, (again, the tier where you are forced to use the same type of Pokemon on each team(hence the name)), and I would like to know when you would be available to play(our game for the tournament).
    mushamu
    mushamu
    I am relatively open schedule wise the entire week, after 3pm PST (when I get home from school(a place where many people go to learn new things about the world)), so preferably, I would like to play then. Let me know your availabilities (times in which you would be free to play). Sayōnara.
    We battle in Roa Gen 6 spotlight tourny! I am available 3:30-7:30pm m-f, and sat-sun I am 9am-9pm. My time zone is currently gmt-5. Good Luck in our battle.
    Hi again, when do you want to play? EST, preferably sometime afternoon during the weekend
    Floss
    Floss
    Does Saturday 2 PM EST work?
    Anttya
    Anttya
    That works for me, see you then
    H͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍i็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
    Gmt +3, playing for ou seasonal. I'll be mostly free for the next couple of days. When do you wanna play?
    OU Seasonal, I'm GMT+2, generally free in my evenings, when can you play?
    Floss
    Floss
    Saturday 4 PM your time?
    vani
    vani
    yeah sounds good
    vani
    vani
    i'm on main
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…