Smogon Forums

Tamahome
Tamahome
Hey, I'm GMT -4, and it looks like the best time for both of us is during my morning. If we can't find each other today, tomorrow I should be able to play at 10 am my time. Does that work for you?
w_r
w_r
How about that time weekend? Maybe 30 mins later if possible
Tamahome
Tamahome
I don't know how is it gonna be on weekend, but I'd really rather just get this done asap. Any chance you can play now?
w_r
w_r
The latest I can do is fri evening maybe not sure now. I'm free weekend
8:30am to 10am
3pm to 5pm
& 8 pm to 10pm my time
Tamahome
Tamahome
You really can't do any weekdays during my morning/your evening? Asking because the times you just offered are all terrible for me. The first window is too late, the second one is too early, and the third one probably doesn't work for the weekend, but probably works for most of weekdays.
w_r
w_r
That's my usual time off but if there's something else that'd work for u better I'll try (anything before 12am should work for me )
Tamahome
Tamahome
My availability comes down to (everything in GMT -4): free during 10-11 AM every weekday; early to mid afternoon (think 2-3 PM) everyday except Sunday; evenings (6-7 PM) on weekdays after I'm done working. I know some of these times are probably unviable for you, but it is what it is. I really hope you can make it to 8 PM your pm someday from tomorrow until Friday.
w_r
w_r
My availability is limited on weekdays & only Friday 8pm gmt +5.5 is the only good timing for me from the ones u proposed. Since u are completely unavailable on weekends on any of these times would it be possible to play 10pm my time on Friday as backup incase something comes up (guaranteed I'll be home @ this time) if I give a heads up early.
Tamahome
Tamahome
Friday 10 PM your time = 12:30 pm my time, that's exactly when I'm having lunch, so no. I can do 2 PM my time, which is 11:30 PM for you and that fulfills your wish of playing before 12 AM. Still, 8 PM your time on Friday still the best option it seems.
w_r
w_r
cya fri 8pm gmt+5.5 also
Backup as 11:30pm if smth comes up. Looking forward to it
w_r
w_r
I'm having a power failure around here might have to start 11:30pm if it doesn't resolve before our game :/