Adela
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1v1pl gmt-5 can 9pm Saturday work?
    Adela
    Adela
    Hey sorry for the sudden request, but can we move our schedule back an hour to 9 PM my time? Something suddenly came up for me :/
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yeah 9am yours you mean, you it be 9pm mine.
    Adela
    Adela
    Ah yeah sorry got the times mixed :p thank you for your flexibility!
    Hi! I'm your opponent for PL this week. I'm -6 for scheduling purposes, and prefer weekends, but I am also available early mornings and afternoons/evenings during the week. When do you want to play?
    Adela
    Adela
    Hello! I'm gmt+7 and weekends would be best for me as well. Can you do 10 PM my time on Saturday or Sunday?
    Itchy
    Itchy
    That would work great either day. Let's aim for Saturday and use Sunday as a backup in case I sleep in too much >_<
    Adela
    Adela
    Alright, sounds good! See you then ^^
    When play I am est available after 3:30pm weeksays
    Adela
    Adela
    Okok just let me know if it's possible
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    Ye its possible I can do rn if u want or like in a hour but I'm tired so can we play quickly if we do play
    Adela
    Adela
    Oh yeah hold on let me get online real quick
    Hello! When would you like to play for ssnl? I’m gmt -8. I can play from like 3pm-6/7pm on weekdays preferably and 9am-6/7pm on weekends.
    Adela
    Adela
    Hey hey I'm UTC+7 but unfortunately can only play on weekends at night, not sure how the time conversion works but 9 or 10 pm my time is ideal for me
    Gym Socks!
    Gym Socks!
    Could you stretch to 10:30 or nah. Im thinking Saturday
    Adela
    Adela
    Of course I can do that, and Saturday sounds good!
    we play for 1v1 seasonal. i'd prefer to play this weekend, am free all day (GMT-5) saturday and sunday and in my afternoon friday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…