Jabiru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1v1 ssnl, when can you play? I'm in Eastern Time
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Heyo, for a catchup I'd really prefer if you'd be able to play today. Just moving cities/sitting exams over the next few days. I'll be here or abouts for the next 9 hours or so.
    ForgottenOnes
    ForgottenOnes
    ahh im so sorry. Why dont u take the win. I was out last night i'm terrribly sorry.
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Aight cheers man but don't stress it.
    When can you play for TTT? I'm GMT+1, does 11 PM your time saturday work?
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    I could but I'd definitely prefer a similar time on Sunday instead if that also works?
    Vrji
    Vrji
    sure
    Tag Team when? -5, avail mostly evenings but also usually on p late
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    GMT+13, available pre much anytime as long as its after midday. But how about like 9pm your time Thursday? Which if I did my maths right is in 22 hours from now.
    not a racist
    not a racist
    yeah, that works. you're right on the conversion, see you in 22!
    When play DPP for tag team, +5:30 prefer asap
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Any chance you can play in the next half hour to hour or so? Next two days are kinda rough for me as I'm moving city.
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    I can play in the next half hour yea
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    I'll be on as Jabiru, just message me on showdown
    When play DPP 1v1? I'm US Central time, so we'll probably have to schedule specific times bc I'm in such a different time zone.

I am available mornings from about 8:00 to 9:00 am my time weekdays, evenings from 6:00 to 7:00 pm every day, and afternoons starting about 1:00 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday my time.

What times work for you?
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    I can only really do late at night on the weekend (+12), otherwise pre much anytime after midday and before 3am if not weekend.
    The Official Glyx
    GMT-4
    Range of activity:
    ~12PM-2AM GMT-4
    ~8PM-10AM GMT+12

from the sound of it, we shouldn't have any issues just running into each other. Just needa settle on a day.
    xy 1v1 cup! im gmt-4 and would prefer to play after 2pm monday/wednesday/friday, after 7pm tuesday/thursday, or afternoon on the weekend
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    GMT +12, so could I do like 9/10pm your time Thursday?
    emma
    emma
    thursday 9pm my time is perfect, c u then
    emma
    emma
    im on ps now as emma stone fan and ill be around for like 2ish hours
    1v1 wc gmt-4 prefer second or third week I rather schedule now because my work schedule varies each day so with your tz (i think its gmt+12) it be very hard to reschedule or play on the spot.
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Alright yeah, GMT+12. I'm busy most weekdays during the day (like 8-6), can't do Wednesday, Friday at all, fairly free on the weekends.
    Would something like 9 or 10 pm on a Friday/Saturday your time work?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Hmm, realistically I think the only day that work will be my Friday Aug 7, prefer 9pm my time tho.
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Yeah that should be sweet, see you then.
    Good day, ThatCabbageGuy! We're grouped in the DPP Pool of World Cup of 1v1! Please visit http://spo.ink/euphsched for my available times. Please take note that the time zone indicated in the calendar is GMT -4, so please convert time zones whenever possible. I hope you find a day and time suitable for us to battle. Good luck and stay safe!
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Does Saturday the 8th August @ 9PM sound all good?
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    If I'm assuming that's GMT -4 you're referring to, I'm good with it. :)
    1v1 seeded I'm GMT+2 can do any day from 9am to 1pm
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Hey man, I've just got exams this week so I'd really prefer doing the weekend. I'm GMT+12, so like could 7pm my time Saturday (your 9am if I can do basic maths) work alright?
    STABLE
    STABLE
    Yeah sure cya then
    Hello! I am PDT (UTC -7:00). When play? I'm available usually only on weekends
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Sorry for being so late on the reply, finals are kicking my ass. Could you do like Friday/Saturday night your time? Preferably after 6 but like I can make earlier work.
    KawaiiiiPotato
    KawaiiiiPotato
    Sure! I'm usually on until late at night, but I might be playing league or something. See you then! Good luck on your finals too!
    we play for multigen. I'm -7, botmons on ps. can play at a variety of times
    bot
    we can play at noon-2 pm your time on friday/saturday/sunday, which would be 5-7 pm my time on thursday/friday/saturday respectively.
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Sunday would probably work best at like 2pm my time?
    bot
    that works. see you then
    for Bewear, what is your ev + move reasoning?
    Ginger Princess
    Ginger Princess
    Giga + thrash and no way to hit ghosts at all is interesting
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Tbh I did mean to slash Shadow claw with Iron Head. Neither move really hits a huge amount so Idt it matters hugely so long as you kill mimikyu. Bulk is for band Darm-G. Thrash is a move I like having as it helps deal with some stall: gives a chance vs Milotic and let's you beat the likes of mandibuzz. Also a good option for breaking past sub.
    UwU, ThatCabbageGuy. It occurs to me that both of us are in the same bracket for the 1v1 Winter Seasonal Tournament. As such, I have an obligation to conduct an action labeled "scheduling," where I must figure out a time both of us are able to participate and compete in the activity.
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Posting for host, we scheduled for 6pm Sunday GMT +13.
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Gonna grab some dinner for now, I'll be back a bit later if that works otherwise when can you play again?
    Eriey
    Eriey
    Today at my 8 his 5 now
    yo im gmt -5, whats ur timezone so we can find out when we can play
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    GMT+13, I have a lot of free time atm but just can't do daytime Sunday or Saturday evening.
    Hey, we’re playing for 1v1 SWSH start up tour! I’m GMT+1 and I should be free pretty much everyday till 11PM my time, tho I’d rather not let too many days pass if possible. Lemme know when you can play
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Hey, I'm GMT+13. Would like 9:30, 10 my time tomorrow morning (same time but your evening) work?
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Otherwise I'm free pretty much every day before 11PM, but if possible would really like to get it done before Thursday.
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    Ok, Tuesday at 10AM your time should work, see you then
    How dare you not believe in me!?!!?!?
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    I didn't know if dom was giving you teams or not. I made my predicts based on the information available to me but regrettably I did not have enough info to make a truly informed prediction and for that I apologise.
    maki
    1v1 wc semis gmt-4 i saw you in 1v1 cord complaining ahout making you play at near midnight for you, but its a timezone issue. If you want we can do my evening instead as it be more reasonable for you. Like 7-9pm my time. I cant do anything else other than 8am at the earliest because I need sleep.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yeah it does, but im not comfortable with playing today, unless you are talking about playing next Tuesday your Wednesday since thats within dl.
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Yeah no next week I meant
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yeah sounds good to me.
    1v1 wc gmt-4 its gonna be hard due to our timezones but i can do next week monday-friday 10am-12pm and 1pm-9pm, i cant extend my night availability, but i can my morning availability as ling as it isn't before 8am.
    Hey, we play for wc1v1 im gmt-5. due to our time difference its probably better we play sometime on the weekend, and i can be pretty flexible with those hours as long as it not middle of the night. i would prefer next weekend but i can try to accommodate whatever your schedule is.
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Just flick me a message whenever you get on
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Oh lmao Im a day early. Aight see you tomorrow bro
    alive
    Hey ill be on rom in 10-15 minutes, im on mobile so i might be moving a little slower but i promise im not trying to hold you up
    When do you want to play banhappy?
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Um GMT +12 which makes things a bit awkward. Could you do like Wednesday night from like 8:30? Or you trying to get early sleep before travel? Cos realistically I can't really get home before like 11pm your time the other days.
    Morgan
    Morgan
    After thurs you are like 2h behind me on the next day, so that actually ends up being convenient
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Deadline is a bitch there though isnt it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…