Smogon Forums

Anna says hi
Anna says hi
respond please? sorry if im being rude but im not very free this week so we should schedule sooner rather than later
Iguana
Iguana
Hey! Sorry for the delay. I've been busy early in this week. Would Friday work for you? Maybe like 12 PM (noon) your time?
Anna says hi
Anna says hi
What's your time zone? Noon is unlikely to work for me, I could do 2 PM though.
Iguana
Iguana
2 PM is okay! That'll be a bit more difficult, but I think I can manage that.
Anna says hi
Anna says hi
Thanks.
Iguana
Iguana
Hey, I am really sorry, but I'm going to have to reschedule our match time. I forgot that I have another committment at that time. I can play later on if that would work for you (like anywhere that's 3-6 hours later than our previously scheduled time). If that doesn't work, then we can of course reschedule to the weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Anna says hi
Anna says hi
Sure. You mean like 5 PM pacific on friday? I could still do that. I'm pretty much free the entirety of friday.
Iguana
Iguana
Perfect! Thanks so much. Yeah. Would 6 PM your time work today?
Anna says hi
Iguana
Iguana
Awesome, thank you!
Anna says hi
Anna says hi
Im super sorry about what happened g2, can we schedule game 3? I should be free almost the entire afternoon tomorrow or sunday.
Iguana
Iguana
Hey, yeah, that would work best for me too. Unfortunately, PS server connection issues just happen sometimes. :/ Playing tomorrow would be great. Could you play at like 1 PM your time tomorrow (Saturday)?
Anna says hi
Anna says hi
I can do 1:30, does that work?