odr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i haven't seen u on since then do u wanna schedule? weekend i should be p free i'm pacific
    odr
    odr
    Yeah sundays best for me, probably evening
    queso
    queso
    yea sure i'll try to be on just pm me
    odr
    odr
    ill be around most of the day so just lmk when you wanna play
    hey we play for nu snake. im gmt+1. i can do sat/sun my evenings.
    odr
    odr
    Let’s do Saturday at 9pm your time
    poh
    poh
    sounds good!
    odr
    odr
    im on tours now if you wanna go early
    Hey we're paired for NU snake. I'd prefer to play later in the week and evenings are preferable. EST
    kay
    kay
    We can try to make that work but if you can't then we can try for an extension or dead game it if the games not going to matter depending on how the other games go. I can't get on tonight
    odr
    odr
    i finished up my other set early. ill be on tours when youre ready
    kay
    kay
    Yeah im hopping on. Had a small family issue that popped up. Are you on smogtours?
    Hey, we're playing for LCFS. When would you like to play? I'm GMT-5, and I'm available on weekdays after 5PM my time except Friday, and Tuesday and Wednesday most of the day.
    odr
    odr
    Let’s plan on Tuesday, I’m free from 2-4pm -5
    Acehunter1
    Acehunter1
    Hey, I'm online rn, it's whenever you want
    Hey,
    We have been matched in UU Stage 2
    What days/time are you free?
    odr
    odr
    We can get an extension but I’m only gonna be available to play around 2-3pm every day. If that’s not gonna work I guess I’ll take the win
    Mawler
    I’ll try and be on for 3pm Monday (7pm my time).
    I would be around late evening on all days but doesn’t work with you I’m afraid. If not on by 7:15 I have been held up with work so will forfeit
    odr
    odr
    My timezone changed to -5 cuz daylight savings so I’ll be around an extra hour tomorrow. 3-4pm -4 now which seems to work better for you
    My advice is you should take some advice
    odr
    odr
    I appreciate the advice mr z0mOG but I will not be taking it, have a nice life!
    UU majors GMT+1, Moving house next weekend so cant do then, lmk when it works for u
    odr
    odr
    I’m free tomorrow, pick a time that works for you. I’m gmt -4
    Cam
    Cam
    Evening my time or night my time. 8pm onwards+1 prob
    odr
    odr
    I’ll hit you up tomorrow around then
    when do u wanna play for ru open? im gmt-7
    odr
    odr
    my availability this week is kinda pathetic but i can do sunday evening/night gmt -4. if that doesnt work the only other times i can do are 2-3pm on weekdays my time
    watashi
    watashi
    sunday night is fine
    odr
    odr
    right on, see ya then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…