Cao Jie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're paired for bss open. I'm gmt-6 and would prefer to play on the weekend
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    hey, i would pref on weekend too
    The Squash
    The Squash
    What time are you available to play on Sunday? I'm free between 11am - 5pm my time
    ubers seasonal
    gmt -6
    i prefer the weekend, what works best for you
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    I should be free everytime on weekene
    DugZa
    DugZa
    did this game happen, should I coinflip or I can give you guys an extension as long as you guys make sure to get it done
    Avery
    iKiQ u can take the win next few days are too busy for me
    When do you wanna play for ag ssnl? I'm gmt-5 and am free every day after 3:30 pm my time ideally, but can do some times earlier depending
    we play for oras pu cup. gmt+2 here and usually free my evenings, what works for you?
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    Hey, im gmt+1, i can do any evening, and everytime on weekends
    Leni
    Leni
    well, lets aim to do it tonight then :> tlenit is my ps acc. feel free to reach me whenever u are ready to go
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    kk, it should work
    Il y a un méta que tu joues pas? Un tour que tu ins pas? T'es une légende :blobnom:
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    Laisse moi reflechir, non ! :blobnom:
    yo forgot to message you, we're paired for bw pu now, you able to play still today or tomorrow?
    hi we need to play for the bw pu tour, im gmt-8
    TJ
    TJ
    The extension deadline is Wednesday this week so we need to play before then
    TJ
    TJ
    you there? deadline is tomorrow
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    Nvm, U should take the win
    BW PU tour, i'm gmt+1, avaitable anytime on the weekend. When do you want to play?
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    I'm available anytime too, i'm gmt+1 aswell, how 8:30 pm on saturday or sunday works ?
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    8:30pm on saturday should work
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    Nice , cya then !
    We matched for dpp mono, am gmt -5 and am free after around 6est pm or basically any time on weekend lmk
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    I should be able anytime on weekend
    Rage
    Rage
    I forgot to show up and you likely have that dou game you mentioned, you can take the win, sorry / good luck in r2
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    sry man gl in next rounds
    Hey, apologies for not contacting earlier. We have to play for cpl. I'm available all of Saturday. We have a similar timezone so anything reasonable from afternoon onwards I will be able to make.
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    it's ok, i'll be on smogtours anyway
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    I'd prefer to play at 8/9pm your time ngl
    baddummy
    baddummy
    Apologies, I missed this. If you're still on, we can play, otherwise please claim activity.
    Yo when do you wanna play for cpl? I'm pretty busy for the rest of today because of schoolwork, but I'm free:
    Thursday after 4 PM
    Friday from 10 AM to noon, after 2 PM
    Saturday 10 AM to midnight
    All times in GMT -5. LMK what works best for you
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    Hey, today after ur 4pm works for me
    spatula
    spatula
    Aight sounds good I'll be on smogtours around then
    Sam
    Sam
    lets have a 3 way showdown
    RoA DPP NU, I can play Monday-friday 9am-5pm gmt -6.
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    Hey, sry for late replay, i should be able to play anyday around 1-2pm ur time
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ok tomorrow works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…