Bakugames
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that hair cut analogy helped me understand what you where staying. thanks alot!2
    Bakugames
    Bakugames
    no problem, glad to have helped :)
    ███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    Bakugames
    Bakugames
    throws a gravelerock at you
    Ivy
    Ivy
    ive always wondered why those are spelled that way
    and Mix Elixir
    Bakugames
    Bakugames
    Ivy gravelerock is the fusion of graveler + rock, mix elixir is a joke lost in translation, that uses similar katakana to swap makkusu (マックス) to massugu (マッスグ), and massugu looks like massuguma, the jp name for linoone. Which is why it only works on linoone.

but the real answer is they wanted to do a bit of trolling
    " So bad level scaling, boring pokemon designs, and no fundamental changes in anything that matters and hiding it with pretty graphics? Seems like we're halfway there "

Ahhh, a fellow HGSS truther. Combined with being an alola gang dude and I can safely say ur based af
    Bakugames
    Bakugames
    I feel like that person just doesnt understand that quantity doesnt equte quality lol. Hgss has a lot of stuff but not only does it not fundamentally change anything, but most of it is shallow and not good either (did they really use the safari zone as a good example? Pretty sure most people hate it. Also whos going to say "yeah hgss is good because theres a catching contest). The only good minigame is voltorb flip.
    Bakugames
    Bakugames
    Also alola fucking rules i love those games
    Yung Dramps
    Yung Dramps
    I can't wait for the day people finally stop pretending Gen 7 is bad. We've seen Unova's redemption arc firsthand, our time will come
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…