ezlaturbo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What format do you want to play for om madness? I’m fine with anything as long as it has abc, but in order of formats I would like to use (1.ABC 2. Pokebilities 3. AG 4.Category Swap 5. Scalemons)
    ezlaturbo
    ezlaturbo
    hmm i'm -7 rn saturday should probably work
    Chromate
    Chromate
    Sorry I have a kinda long event on Saturday so I’d prefer to play Sunday if possible, I can still do Saturday if we need to tho
    ezlaturbo
    ezlaturbo
    ah sorry didnt see message, you can take ffw if due date is up, or we can play sometime this week, ive got a busy weekend
    Hi, contact me on Discord to decide the format for our match of OM Madness Tour (KaiserKaiba#7229)
    ezlaturbo
    ezlaturbo
    Oh, I'm sorry, I just got back from camping, would you mind extending? Or do you just want the FFW?
    Heeey, we're matched for the multi Factory open, when can you play ?
    As for myself, i'm here on the week end so saturday and sunday on the afternoon and evening for saturday, and all day long on sunday (GMT+1), otherwise we could go for an extension if you can play on Monday or tuesday ^^
    hey we play for hackmons cup, im gmt +2 when do you wanna play?
    TheFranklin
    TheFranklin
    I dont think ill be able to reschedule unfortunately. Maybe saturday end of my afternoon at like 5pm if that works for you
    ezlaturbo
    ezlaturbo
    That could work yeah, if you can't, take the FFW, that's my bad.
    ezlaturbo
    ezlaturbo
    LMK when you wanna go, I'll be on as HGC ezlaturbo.
    hi we're paired to play for fairy games. my timezone is edt (GMT -4) for american east coast. what's your timezone and what times work for you?
    Andy Snype
    Okay word! How's 8 pm edt? Would be 5 pm your time
    Andy Snype
    Hey dude so since you're busy today, how do you feel about tomorrow or day after?
    ezlaturbo
    ezlaturbo
    Ah, sorry, take the win if you haven't already. I completely forgot.
    Hi, we play for the rand doubles open. I'm +2 and available during the afternoon and sometimes at night my time. Won't be available during the weekend, but maybe on Sunday. Let me know when we can play or if you see me online on showdown.
    Hello :) We have been paired for the Inverse tournament!
    I'm GMT + 1, should be free most of the time. When do you want to play?
    Sup chess tour, when do you wanna play? I prefer afternoons on the weekend GMT -5, think you could do like 3pm my time Saturday or Sunday?
    ezlaturbo
    ezlaturbo
    Saturday maybe. GMT-8 here, my Discord is ezlaturbo#9741.
    Fragments
    Fragments
    aight, added
    you are not out of the chess tour you have a new matchup. and lucky for you the week you missed you got paired with someone who hadn't been on for 2 weeks and still got the win
    chess tour est when do you wanna play
    ezlaturbo
    ezlaturbo
    I can this afternoon, I'm in PST, you could try contacting me on Discord, I'm ezlaturbo #9741.
    Chess tour im -8 when do u wanna play?
    ezlaturbo
    ezlaturbo
    Sure, I'm UTC-8 so sometime this afternoon? Do you have Discord? I'm ezlaturbo #9741, might be easier to reach me there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…