Apagogie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FÉLICITATIONS APA j'espère que tu ne vas pas nous lock si d'aventure il nous arrive encore de t'appeler UC......
    Apagogie
    Apagogie
    qui sait qui sait? Merci beaucoup ♡
    Wowowow 1001 :3
    Apagogie
    Apagogie
    Quand Tuthur a vu que j'étais à 1000, il a fait +1 pour ne pas me laisser à 1000 n_n
    Gman
    Gman
    wow 100 likes en plus en moins d'un mois :0
    Apagogie
    Apagogie
    awoui j'ai l'impression d'avoir rien posté en plus <3
    hy, when do u have time for bw zu`? im gmt+2 and would prefer to play asap
    Apagogie
    Apagogie
    I'm often online on the ZU room, so really chall whenever. I will try to play in the 10 minutes.
    Apagogie
    Apagogie
    By the way my nickname is Apagogie on the main n_n
    DnB
    DnB
    ye im online now as onlyrandomstuff
    When ZUPL? I'm GMT -6
    Apagogie
    Apagogie
    anywhere the week, GMT+2, would be better the weekend, why not saturday to have still sunday if a problem of schedule matters. 2pm-3pm in gmt-6 saturday works?
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    3 pm sat works
    PSPL. im gmt+5:30 and prefer weekend since my laptop kinda died.
    Apagogie
    Apagogie
    Sorry, I confused gm+5:30 with gmt7:30, 1 am is a bit early for me but at worst, I will be there at 1:30 am. Is it still okay for you? Technically Monday, between 1:00 am and 1:30 am in gmt +5:30. I will be on ZU room.
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    oh dw i can go around 2-3 am well not a biggie. ye technically monday lool
    Apagogie
    Apagogie
    Oki nice. See you early monday lol
    Hiya, pspl NU round 3! I’m +10, happy to play pretty whenever but before the weekend is best
    Apagogie
    Apagogie
    Friday would work the best for me. Are you free Friday between 10 pm~00:00 in gmt+10? I'm GMT+2 so it can only be during evening. I have exams Thursday and Saturday so it cannot be these days and I have to study tomorrow :x I hope you don't have any problem with that.
    dogknees
    dogknees
    Friday 10pm works fine!
    Apagogie
    Apagogie
    Nice, I will be on the ZU room Friday from 10 pm.
    Hey, PSPL for NU round 2, Im gmt-4 and can play everyday this week before 4pm my time and after 8pm on mon-thursday
    Apagogie
    Apagogie
    I would prefer Friday/Saturday/Sunday because I have to study before. Lets say Friday between 1pm-2pm in gmt-4 if you are free during this schedule. I will be on the Zeroused.
    Apagogie
    Apagogie
    on the Zeroused room*
    Lucario
    Lucario
    that sounds good to me
    Hiya! We're matched up against each other for PSPL Week 1 NU match! My time zone's GMT - 5 (EST), and today and tomorrow are rather busy for me but the rest of the week is free from 12 PM to 4 PM and 5:30 PM to 3 AM since my sleep schedule is messed up. If today/tomorrow are the only things that work for you, I'd be free around 8 PM to 3 AM, but I understand that's a stricter time window.
    Gweebis
    Gweebis
    That works for me! I'll aim for Wednesday so that, in case something happens, we have time to reschedule.
    Gweebis
    Gweebis
    Hey, haven't seen you today. Are you still ok for right now? I got dinner in ~20 mins so I'm not free for much longer. If today doesn't work, tomorrow or Friday will still work for me! :D
    Gweebis
    Gweebis
    Hey - I know we talked about meeting today, but, when I reached out to you, you ended up going offline. Sorry if I caught you at a bad time, but I can't wait any longer today as my family needs my help around the house - are you going to be able to do sometime between 3 and 4 PM EST tomorrow? I'd have to call activity otherwise, and I really don't want to do that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…