Fragments
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for PSPL? I'm GMT-3 and can play everyday from my 8PM-2AM
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hey, GMT -4 and I'm usually around at that time, do you mind if we play on a rn basis? Like when I see you on I can hit you up and we'll play then
    TDNT
    TDNT
    PM me on Disc TDNT#7171
    Fragments
    Yo when do you wanna play for 2v2 ssnl? Am gmt+2
    Fragments
    Fragments
    I have another match around then so thats yikes, will you be available after? It's a 1v1 series so shouldnt be long
    Vrji
    Vrji
    ye I should exist
    Fragments
    Fragments
    I realized I have a doctor's appointment at 3:15pm, they dont go long I should be done around 3:30pm, can you play then? Also do you wanna talk on discord may be easier to chat there, tag is Fragments#6623
    woo pspl wen fite gmt-5 free in evenings
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hey! GMT -4 do you have any availability afternoons or just evenings? I could do like 3pm my time on Saturday but if that doesnt work for you lemme know
    Nalei
    Nalei
    3/4 pm saturday sounds great! see you then
    Nalei
    Nalei
    er, 2/3
    Hey, we are paired for EBK PL, im GMT -3 and available from 10 am to 11am GMT+2 on Mondays and Thursdays, hmu for when u want to play
    Fragments
    Fragments
    We will play at exactly 5:17pm (and 35 seconds) on March 33nd if you cant make this time Im calling act and taking the kids
    Irpachuza
    Irpachuza
    Take Billy, but Joel stays with me. He's the one that really sings.
    Want to play Sunday for the tours plaza tournament?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    uhh, what tours plaza tour? I dont recall signing up for one unless my memory is just failing me lol
    i kinda forgot we play for ssnl I’m est what timezone r u
    Fragments
    Fragments
    good looks
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hey I'll be around for the next hour if you wanna play today, if not that's fine we can keep our set time on Saturday
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Oh I forgot to mention if you do wanna play hmu on discord at Fragments#6623 cause I dont keep smogon open
    Welp, frags. here we are in rands mayhem, when do you wanna play? GMT+8
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Suo micoy, not sure yet cause this is an insane week, I'll have a better answer for you tomorrow. Would you be down to schedule on discord btw easier for me to check there, tag is Fragments#6623
    1v1pl gmt-4 I have to double check my schedule but I was thinking Friday around 7pm?
    Rei
    Rei
    It's gonna have to be at 7pm Saturday as I will be going out that day with fam.
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Aight I think that's fine, let's say 7pm GMT -4 on Saturday. Just a note I may be a little late, so let's say anywhere in the range of 7-7:30pm, is that okay?
    Rei
    Rei
    Yeah I see you then.
    Hey, we’re paired for 1v1PL! I’m GMT+1 and I’m available on weekdays from 7-11PM whereas I should be free all day during the weekend so that’s probably best, but let me know which day/what time works for you
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    Hey, so something might have come up and now I’m not too sure if I’ll be able to do Saturday. Would Sunday around the same time be fine with you?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hey! I'm not positive I can do Sunday, I'll check tomorrow and get back to you
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Sup Denis, I'm gonna respond to this on discord cause it's easier for me to talk there, if that's cool with you
    Hi ... We paired for nat dex mono ... Am GMT +5.5 ... Lmk when can play :)
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hey, this is kind of a tough week so not sure yet. Would you be able to talk on disc btw easier for me to respond there, tag is Fragments#6623
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hey Rosa, also GMT-5, I can do afternoons and evenings mostly. My discord is Fragments#6623 if you'd rather schedule there, I'm on disc a lot more than Smogon
    hey, chess tour when do you want to play? I'm gmt -5
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Hey! I'ma hit you up on discord cause I think that's probs easier haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…