ddlcfan69
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we play for randbats classic. Im gmt +2, when do you want to play?
    TheFranklin
    TheFranklin
    Can we decide on a time for today? What works for you?
    ddlcfan69
    ddlcfan69
    i can play any time from 9 pm my time till like 1. I will be on mostly the whole time so if you get on then just search me.
    TheFranklin
    TheFranklin
    Obviously that doesn't work for me. That is 3-7 am for me. If that is the only time that works for you, what about saturday 11 pm my time?
    Hayoh
    When do you wanna play for the BH Cup? I'm GMT+2 and I'll be free almost any time today and tomorow but if you need more time that works aswell
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'll be on the main server for the next ~3 hours if you wanna play
    Sificon
    Sificon
    well looks like we have to reschedule. I'm free between 3.30pm and 6pm every day (your time). lmk what works best for yoz
    ddlcfan69
    ddlcfan69
    ok yeah sorry i can do sometime around 3:30 someday will let you know when i can.
    Hey, when do you want to play for sm bh cup? I’m gmt -7 and can play any day after my 1 pm or any time on weekends
    ddlcfan69
    ddlcfan69
    oh shoot mb....
    I sent that this morning then totally forgot about it.
    We can prob do 1pm your time tomorrow. Just to make sure thats 3 hours before my time right???
    LTG
    LTG
    I can't do tomorrow at that time, I have an extra class on Thursdays. I can do that time Friday or weekend though
    LTG
    LTG
    I'm on rn
    Hi, when do you want to play for Random Battles Multi-Format tour? I am gmt -4 and can play on most days between 9am to 4pm.
    ddlcfan69
    ddlcfan69
    i am also gmt -4 so we can honestly play today at like 3 cuz i dont have shool today. also what theme is it i forgot and don wanna check lol
    Grandmaster7890
    Grandmaster7890
    Okay, let's play at 3pm today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…