Smogon Forums

Own3y
Own3y
Hi, excuse me I couldn't answer in time, tomorrow I can play at night (12 pm gmt +1) if thats good to you, also on thursday I should be able to do it around that time.
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
np, can you do a little earlier tomorrow? like 9pm?
Own3y
Own3y
9pm my time? Sure :) see you then
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
great, i can also do any time before that
Own3y
Own3y
I can play now if you want
Own3y
Own3y
Online in main as L 0 R D E
Own3y
Own3y
well maybe you had some issues or something, but i have to leave soon since Im at my brothers and I need to get home before the curfew so unless you want to play in the likes of an hour or so (22.30 my time for example) we can reschedule for tomorrow, I should be able to play whatever time you pref unless is like super late in the nightfor me hahaha

just let me know :)
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
damn sorry, i was doing some other stuff and just decided to check in at scheduled time but if you have to go that's fine, does friday same time work? 9pm gmt +1?
Own3y
Own3y
Is ok, thanks anyway, just fyi when I wrote you it was 9 pm here (gmt+1 xD) so maybe you were mistaken doing the math or whatever XD. But yes, this time on friday still works great for me if it's okay for you. Thanks and see you !
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
You wrote to me at 8pm gmt +1
Own3y
Own3y
Bro I know my time zone lol ... I send you the proof, but whatever, is fine if you prefer to play one hour later, for me works anyways !
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
then you are gmt +2 lol
Chaitanya
Chaitanya
yes that works on friday cya