THE918th
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we’re paired for adv championships, what time and day work for you? I’m gmt-4, free most of my evenings and mornings
    THE918th
    THE918th
    Yo! I'm free this upcoming weekend, is there a day or time that works better for you?
    yo we are paired for advpl. im gmt +1 or 2 or something and definitely free the weekend. i can also play earlier in the week except like thursday or rfn. as for times, im p flexible so lmk what's best for you.
    MMII
    MMII
    does around 22h my time (14h your time) sound alright? I can do earlier or later depending on what works best for you.
    THE918th
    THE918th
    yeah that sounds good!
    MMII
    MMII
    im going to idle on smogtours as MM2 most of the day. if you are around and feel like playing early, just send me a message on there. i might not see it, though, so i apologize in advance for that. otherwise, we'll play at the scheduled time.
    hi adv ssnls, I'm gmt-5 would prefer friday or sunday night
    zee
    zee
    sorry about getting back to you so late, I have a game at your 7 pm and your 10 pm so either your 8 or 9 would be pretty good
    THE918th
    THE918th
    You're good, 8pm would work for me
    zee
    zee
    hey I'll be on main server with the same name, just hmu whenever you're ready
    hey we are matched for adv dou. im est (gmt-5). most days afternoon are good for me. do you want to do tomorrow at 4?
    THE918th
    THE918th
    Yeah that sounds good!
    boop! adv doubles R1. when works for ya?
    Collette
    Collette
    uhh I'm really sorry that I fucked up on this. Can you play today? If we could get our game in before they update the week that would be cool
    THE918th
    THE918th
    youre fine, no worries. Im ready to play whenever
    Collette
    Collette
    will be offline for multiple days and by then it will be too late, take the win, maybe we can play later on our own time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…