tazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you wanna play for circuit? im -5 and I can play every day after 5 pm and basically any time on weekends
    wesh papillon
    wesh papillon
    alright, I dont have anything on the 26th fyi
    tazz
    tazz
    ya I'll tag you if that works but assuming your availability is similar mon/tues/wed next week I'll prob ask for a day or two extension, holidays are just a bad time for this
    wesh papillon
    wesh papillon
    i have off Monday/tuesday actually so idm playing then
    lc swiss, im gmt+11, would prefer to play thurs/fri morning my time if possible, what works for you
    tazz
    tazz
    oops i totally forgot about this, u can have the win i dont have much motivation for this :(
    Chloe
    Chloe
    ah damn :( ty tho
    Hi! Lc ssnl, im -4 prefer weekend if possible, what about you? Cant play tonight or wednesday night also
    Elfuseon
    Elfuseon
    I only got something from 4 to 5pm so otherwise is good for me
    Elfuseon
    Elfuseon
    Ok so servers are just crashing on and on so draft will be rescheduled. I can play later tonight, i'm going to eat. Or do you prefer to extend i dont have any issue this early week and that would be probably better for you?
    tazz
    tazz
    I can play any time at all for the next few hours. Disc is tazz 1609
    Hey, when do you want to play for LC Swiss? I'm GMT-4, I'm free all day Monday, 10AM-12PM on Tuesday and Wednesday, as well as most evenings.
    hey when lc swiss gmt+2
    tazz
    tazz
    Gmt-5 changing to -4 on sunday, I can only do my evenings this week but i can do afternoon or morning next tuesday if we play on extension
    hey man let me know when might work for lc
    tazz
    tazz
    gmt-4 afternoons mon/tues/thurs/friday work best, and I can also do evenings most day if necessary. I prefer playing early in the week if possible
    teal6
    teal6
    i can play now if you're on
    tazz
    tazz
    Ok
    lc pl when do u wanna play, im gmt+1, evenings are best for me
    London13
    London13
    no saturday is probably out of the question, unless we do super late for me. Are evening times better for u. I could do Sunday 11pm gmt+1 if that works for u
    tazz
    tazz
    I think that sunday is probably too dangerous for me at that time, it would have to be more like two hours later (and even then its shaky). Does early morning tomorrow or friday work? Also, are you available any times in the afternoon tomorrow?
    tazz
    tazz
    Its very hard for me to pin down a time outside of morning and late evening the next three days that I will available but I can pm you on discord if I do get on unexpectedly. My disc is tazz 1609
    Yo, we play for lc majors, I'm gmt +2, wdyw go? You can chall yovan33321 if you see me on smogtours btw
    Yo, we play for lc majors, I'm gmt +2, wdyw go? You can chall yovan33321 if you see me on ps btw
    tazz
    tazz
    I'll be available for the next few hours if that works for you, otherwise my afternoons and evenings are best
    tazz
    tazz
    I'm -4
    yovan33321
    yovan33321
    i'm online on smogtours if you want to play now, i leave in 30 mins
    Yo, we play for lc majors, I'm gmt +2, wdyw go? You can chall NHelioX7 if you see me on ps btw
    lc ssnl, im gmt+10, can play monday to friday from 9am to 6pm, does anything there work for you?
    tazz
    tazz
    I think I might need to reschedule, I can do the same time a day earlier or a bit later something came up :(
    Chloe
    Chloe
    day earlier I can do
    Chloe
    Chloe
    can i confirm you saw this sorry just in case
    Hi ! When do you want to play for LC ssnl ? I'm GMT+2, Sunday from 2pm to 9pm (my time) would be perfect
    tazz
    tazz
    That will work, is 4 pm yours ok
    Sciroccoo
    Sciroccoo
    Yes my 4pm sounds perfect ! Cya !
    tazz
    tazz
    Can you play a little earlier? 2pm yours or earlier would be nice though 4 is fine
    contacted you on Discord for LC Seasonal r8, down to get it out of the way soon if you are
    gmt+1 chess when
    tazz
    tazz
    sorry just remembered this last minute any time in the next six hours
    when play for the bw tour? I'm +0, prefer afternoon/evenings on the weekend if you want to suggest a time?
    tazz
    tazz
    I’m -5, maybe your afternoon saturday?
    fitzy72
    4pm saturday my time then?
    tazz
    tazz
    sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…