kumiko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do u want to play for nupl? Can do friday or sunday -4
    GW
    GW
    i might have to potentially play a bit later today, is that fine?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    as long as you tell me ahead of time when you'll be around its prob ok, but i cant do after like 5 my time + cant play sunday
    GW
    GW
    i can play within the next few hours starting now
    Hey bb when do you wanna play? Gmt-3 here
    Jaajgko
    Jaajgko
    sunday 23:59pm gmt-10
    kumiko
    kumiko
    as nice as playing at 6 am on monday sounds, is it alright if we aim for friday sometime between 12 pm - 5 pm your time? I'd also like to say i might need to postpone a bit but i'm p flexible as to when on the weekend if need be '-'
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    im gonna be available on friday yea, smt around 3pm would be perfect.
    Hi, we are paired for GSC Championship. I'm GMT+2, what do you think to play next Thursday, around 8:30 PM my time?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I can join in 30/40 minutes, if you can wait me
    kumiko
    kumiko
    ya no rush at all. might not be there right then but will be close to
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'll try to join but I can't see you. Let me know, otherwise I'll join at 8:30 as scheduled.
    uupl. can you do saturday or sunday around 23:00 my time?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    yeah both should work, prefer sunday if u dont mind
    CBU
    Sunday works
    Hi paired for bw global cs when do you want to play?'m gmt+1
    kumiko
    kumiko
    tuesday-thursday sometime between 3 pm - 8 pm your time?
    Gt0
    Gt0
    thursday will be great at that time
    Gt0
    Gt0
    hi go now?
    Ru open+3 when?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I can play Thursday, Friday, and Saturday anytime between 5 pm and 11 pm GMT+3.
    CBU
    Friday 23:00 works
    kumiko
    kumiko
    on main as bad bully whenever youre ready
    DPP OU global championship round 1, gmt-4, feel free to pick a day and time, i'm off to sleep rn but i can do as early as 11am tomorrow, i'm more comfortable in the 4pm-11pm range though
    NU Open gmt +2
    kumiko
    kumiko
    next saturday (10th) around 6 your time?
    Niko
    Niko
    I forgot to answer here, it works yeah
    kumiko
    kumiko
    on main and tours as bad bully whenever you're ready
    u don’t want to know how much money i spent trynna get him. So much that i quit Genshin because i was not successful :((
    kumiko
    kumiko
    lmaooo i never really got into the game because i never rolled anyone i liked (him/xiao) i just like the fanart a lot
    Hey TDK I loved the SC ost nicknames in your game vs. ABR, that was sick. Congrats on that win and on your great SPL.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    thanks! i love the trails series a lot, sc is such a great game
    Harb1ng3r
    Harb1ng3r
    I just rewatched the game and realized that Silver Will (Nidoking) freezing opposing Zap was incredibly thematically appropriate, Ice Beam is just Dead Emperor Sword.
    I remember the days when we met on serebii and were playing around with like max 20 other people in tournaments on there. Crazy to see how much success you've found here. I know I annoyed the crap out of you years back, but hope all is well with you and glad to say I know one of the best OU players of the past several years
    kumiko
    kumiko
    :p

i'm glad to see you're doing well man, it's been a while lol. How's life going for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…