Elliot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Henlo, my timezone is gmt +5:30, I work night shifts my time, when is a god time to play to you?
    Harpp
    Harpp
    This is for mono gens btw :blobnom:
    Hi we are paired for monotype ssnl, play when? I'm gmt+1
    Elliot
    Elliot
    Sorry I can't do anytime wed-friday this week, but the weekend is fine if you can play then
    Staxi
    Staxi
    I can't play tuesday-wednesday but I can this we, 3pm sat?
    Elliot
    Elliot
    That works for me
    Hello, when do u wanna play for mono crown tundra? I'm +1
    Elliot
    Elliot
    Friday evening would be best for me, I'm GMT.
    RichardPepper
    RichardPepper
    I'm not sure about time but it could be work. Something like 11PM my time?
    Elliot
    Elliot
    Yeah that's fine
    hi when you wanna play for 6 gen monotype? i'm +2 gmt
    Elliot
    Elliot
    I'm GMT+1 and I'd like to play sometime Friday evening, is there a time that works for you?
    giove97
    giove97
    9 pm +2gmt ?
    Elliot
    Elliot
    Sounds good to me
    Whens the next mono CCAT? Really enjoying it btw
    Elliot
    Elliot
    Unfortunately I am no longer leading the project as I don't have time with it whilst I am at university, however Jolly Togekiss is planning to take over and post an update soon.
    opp's for ORAS Mono, -4, evenings work until Wednesday then I'm available all day wed-sun
    Elliot
    Elliot
    What's your name on PS/Discord? I can't seem to catch you online at any point but if you tag me on Discord I should be able to respond fairly quickly
    Jayi
    Jayi
    Get this done if you can, you have until Tuesday
    Hys
    Hys
    xHys, discord tag is Hys#6006
    Hey! Just thought of something for CCAT-- have you thought about using the different reactions in order to vote for a specific core?
    Elliot
    Elliot
    Hi, thanks for the suggestion! We probably wouldn't be able to do that just because there may be more cores in a week than there are reactions available.
    sorry for late message, but when can you play for BLT? I'm GMT -5 and afternoons usually work for me
    when shall we commence sparring for BLT? I'm GMT +5.5, prefer British afternoons on a latter day of the week (Thursday - Sunday)
    Elliot
    Elliot
    Thursday - Sunday is perfect for me as I'm busy early in this week. I'm GMT + 1 and afternoons will be fine for me. Will Saturday work?
    Floss
    Floss
    Yessir
    Floss
    Floss
    Playing 2 PM GMT +1 (6:30 PM IST)
    Mono gens can you play Friday 2pm EST? Im free Friday and Sunday all day
    Elliot
    Elliot
    That time should work and if not I'm free all day Sunday too
    RAP Yogurt
    RAP Yogurt
    =D sounds great! See ya then.
    Mono gens bro I work every day until 6pm cst so just let md know when yiu can play. Oh but I am free tomorrow so that eoukd be ideal.
    Days for Dabs
    Would*
    Elliot
    Elliot
    Tomorrow would be best for me, I'm GMT so 6pm CST is midnight for me and I'd rather play earlier, would around 1pm your time work tomorrow?
    Days for Dabs
    Yeah I can try and make it work on my lunch break so please be punctual
    Hey :) We’re matched for the multi-gen mono tour R2. Wednesday, and Sunday are open. Traveling Thursday morning and Friday but can probably play in the car when I swap driving with my bf (we’d have to schedule a little loosely on the time spread tho). GMT -6 here
    you ever thought of yanmega to patch up that ss weakness?
    Elliot
    Elliot
    I could try it, I think with webs up it outspeed kingdra at +1, I just need some residual to kill it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…