za
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi za ! I'm your next opponent in the randbat classic tour. I'm GMT +2. When are you usually available ? Evenings are good for me and noon may be feasible, but I'm not there this weekend sadly.
    Yo we're matched for randbats classic. Im gmt +5.5, when can you play?
    za
    za
    I can't play until Wednesday at the earliest... I'm GMT-4... How does 5 PM GMT on Thursday sound? could push it a little earlier if needed
    Axelsior
    Axelsior
    that sounds good, see you then
    Axelsior
    Axelsior
    Im online as Acselsior
    my hoopfriend. we play randbats this week for pspl, i'm gmt-4 and free after 7 pm my time any day, or free on weekends, hbu?
    za
    za
    I can't play until Wednesday at the earliest but have a lot of availability after that... I'm also GMT-4... want to shoot for Friday sometime after 7 PM? If that doesn't work I could also do the weekend.
    peap
    peap
    yeah let's shoot for friday that's perfect
    Hi randbats tour. GMT+9 and can play weekdays 4pm~1am.
    za
    za
    if not we can ask for an extension because I could play at 3 PM GMT on Monday
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Let's ask for an extension then. 3pm gmt+0 on Monday should be fine
    za
    za
    alright I'll make the post
    so..........
    it was you, the whole time..............
    Demantoid
    az
    az
    I Accept :afrostar:
    za
    za
    So it is written...

I await our battle with great anticipation. I would wish you luck, but this is Gen 1 Random Battles. I can only hope you come prepared.
    top 10 room tour and ladder player alert
    you are in a coma and we are using an experimental method to try and wake you, your family misses you please wake up
    za
    za
    blocked and reported, please stop messaging me
    The Dovahneer
    Ubers Open. Can you play this weekend? (GMT -4)
    za
    za
    you said youd let me know if tonight works or not, since something came up that will probably interfere with 6-8 tomorrow for me... does tonight work? or will we have to do something else?
    Sam I Yam
    Hey yes 6-8 tonight works for me
    za
    za
    sounds good, I'll challenge sometime right around 6 probably
    when u can play, in the ubers seasonals?
    gmt -4
    za
    za
    Also GMT -4... I'm usually on around 5 PM to 9 PMish, and more on weekends... if you see me on just chall, Ill probably be ready... or if u wanna schedule a time just lmk
    rylon
    rylon
    what is ur nickname?
    Hey, we're paired for Ubers open Round 3, when do you wanna play? i'm gmt +2
    PetitEwok
    PetitEwok
    Yes it is. Dw we have 6 days left and i'm available about anytime in the day tbh
    za
    za
    Okay, if we don't see each other within the next couple days we can schedule a time
    za
    za
    I'm on now btw if you're ready, if not some other time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…