Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Smogon masters, I’m -7, Monday-Thursday don’t work for me (unless necessary), if you wanna schedule on discord my tag is pzz04
    Fakes
    Tried to add u
    PZZ
    PZZ
    accepted
    Hi we're paired for ADV DOU, I'm +1. Can do now for the next hour, Mon 7-11am, all Tue up to 10pm, Wed 7-11am, Thu 9-11am, Thu 9-10pm, Fri 7-10am, lmk what works.
    hey, we play for smogon masters
    I'm+2, available on Thursday after 6pm my time, or anytime on weekends
    Fakes
    lol sorry. if u still wish to play im around all day tomorrow. if not i g u deserve the win
    Clementine
    Clementine
    idt they allow extensions, but I'm around for the next hour or so if you wanna get it done
    Fakes
    im on right now.
    awaiting u on stours.
    hey adv masters, when would u like to play. GMT +1, can prolly do most times around my night-ish except Thurs this week
    Fakes
    I can do 8 pm any day. Which one u could do?
    AV11
    AV11
    could do today / Saturday perhaps?
    Fakes
    Sat should work
    hey we’re paired for masters, i’m gmt -7 and would prefer to play during the week (mon-thurs). i can play any time on those days from my time 4pm-2am, let me know if that works for you
    Analytic
    Analytic
    what’s the latest time you can play? i could do thursday around 10pm your time
    Analytic
    Analytic
    add me on discord Analytic#0913

it’ll be easier for us to schedule on there
    Fakes
    Sure
    yo, when do you wanna play for roa olympics? gmt +8 here. weekday nights and saturday, cant do sunday for this week. lmk what works for you.
    if u prefer next week, do lmk also and ill lyk schedule.
    Fakes
    Next week pls
    gorex
    gorex
    hi, so im free wednesday, thursday, and both weekends (all in +8), lmk what days and timings work for you and we can sort something out
    hey we are playing for ADV cup, i am gmt -4. i have a lot of availability right now so most times work great, during the day around noon for me is best.
    Hello, want to battle for BW Cup today at 21:30 GMT +2?
    Fakes
    Alright c u then
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    On main as EeveetoTheN00b in case you want to start early.
    Fakes
    i challenged u.
    Hi, we play in r2 of BW ssnl. I'm GMT -4 and can do any day except the 27th-29th, when are you available?
    TheLastMew
    TheLastMew
    I still don't see you on Showdown :(
    TheLastMew
    TheLastMew
    It's a real shame that you didn't show but I'd be cool to reschedule for the same time on the 30th, I'd much rather play than take an activity win. Let me know if you can do that and we'll play then.
    Fakes
    sorry i had to work longer unexpectly. yh lets reschedule on that date see u then
    yo when do u wanna play for bw ssnl? im gmt +8. can do most of weekend, just lmk what works for you
    Fakes
    oh i can do 2 hrs from now. how that sounds? where u from?
    gorex
    gorex
    sure i think its fine, ill be on main as gorex. im from singapore
    Fakes
    Kk im coming
    adv global - i can do 9-5 gmt -5 monday to friday
    Fakes
    i can do on any day between 8 and 10 pm my time lol
    Heysup
    Heysup
    is that +2 or something. i'll look for you today
    Fakes
    Yea it is. Im around rn in case
    Hi when can u play for bw championship? GMT-4 here i'm usually free in the afternoon barring Monday Tuesday and Thursday
    Fakes
    hey im +2 and i can play between 8 and 10 pm my time would that work for u?

i can do on any day. i even could right now.
    Fakes
    add me on discord: Sim95#5289
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…