Reje
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• UPL GMT+10, I'm away Thursday morning Monday afternoon and would rather not play from my phone in a hotel room so if there's any way you can play early I'm free tonight, tomorrow evening, Wednesday evening and Thursday 8am my time
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Hey man, I missed a squat for the first time in my life cause I was pretty sick. Cause of that missed squat we went conservative on bench, but I finished the day with a deadlift pb.

Final numbers at 88.6kg body weight:

Squat - 200kg
    Bench - 125kg
    Deadlift - 217.5kg
    Reje
    Reje
    yo that's not bad, good job
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Thanks mate ☺ and thanks for being accommodating by playing so early! Gave me one less thing to worry about that weekend!
    i was eating a bratwurst and it reminded me of u. bc ur german. no other rsn

happy 2022
    When play for blt? I’m gmt-4 and my day off is Tuesday if you’re down for playing that day. If you wanna go for a later date then I’d have to wait until tomorrow since idk my schedule for work yet.
    Reje
    Reje
    I mean I wouldn't mind playing late in my day on any other day, kinda has a stressful day and until saturday I'm booked. if it's entirely necessary to play today I can accomodate though, probably has to be like my midnight/1 am then
    velvet
    velvet
    Midnight it will have to be it seems
    Ron
    Ron
    Wow Velv u really wanna play me
    upl, would prefer to get it done before the weekend but i can do saturday if really necessary. Friday 10pm +2 would be nice
    When do you wanna play for upl? gmt-4, Saturday works the best and I'm free p much any time then, can also do my Sunday evening probably
    Reje
    Reje
    hope it works, can't let you know before friday if I can or can not make it
    Fc
    Fc
    no worries, I'm free most of Saturday likely so if you can let me know then and it'll probably work
    Hey, when should we play for blt? I’m gmt -7 and can play after 6pm my time on Tuesday-Thursday, or any time on Friday
    Reje
    Reje
    I'm +2 so tues-fri is not doable. gotta be friday or weekend
    LTG
    LTG
    How about Friday my noon then, I'd rather not schedule for the weekend since my schedule can be unpredictable and busy
    Reje
    Reje
    so 9 pm my time, sounds ok. I might have to get subbed thought for irl circumstances but I'll let you know in advance
    when are you free for blt gmt +10 here
    Trade
    Trade
    Are you free around 2pm your time on sunday?
    Reje
    Reje
    should work
    Reje
    Reje
    there might be an issue with this as I've just noticed, it is possible that I have to play earlier or slightly later, but I will let you know early enough on saturday
    Are you cool to play around 5:45 ish for today? (Blt)
    Reje
    Reje
    would prefer 6:30
    velvet
    velvet
    Forgot to put it as 5:45 pm but 6:30 pm works
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…